New year New Start Slimming world

Well I cooked slimming world sweet and sour. Lets just say it tasted different. I usually like sweet and sour but not too sure on this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have you tried this one ?

1 carton of passata
6 TBSP sweetner
6 TBSP malt vinegar
1/2 pint chicken stock
soy sauce to taste

Mix the vinegar with the sweetner.
Put the passata in a pan and bring to boil, lower heat.
Add the vinegar/sweetner mix to the passata
Stir.
Add the chicken stock.
Add salt/pepper/soy sauce to taste

As for it being more expensive for you? .. Here's how my week will go

Breakfast for the week > I'll use a loaf of bread of my HexB (85p) + a little bit of marg + marmite
Lunch > Mug shot every day, x2 for £1 from Tesco at moment
Dinners > Various but I bet it won't be more than £2 per day
Syns > (frozen) Curly Wurly or similar (£1 pack of 5) or extra cheese or similar

I think if you make proper SW meals there's usually enough to freeze. I certainly spending less on my food.

Have you tried this one ?

1 carton of passata
6 TBSP sweetner
6 TBSP malt vinegar
1/2 pint chicken stock
soy sauce to taste

Mix the vinegar with the sweetner.
Put the passata in a pan and bring to boil, lower heat.
Add the vinegar/sweetner mix to the passata
Stir.
Add the chicken stock.
Add salt/pepper/soy sauce to taste

As for it being more expensive for you? .. Here's how my week will go

Breakfast for the week > I'll use a loaf of bread of my HexB (85p) + a little bit of marg + marmite
Lunch > Mug shot every day, x2 for £1 from Tesco at moment
Dinners > Various but I bet it won't be more than £2 per day
Syns > (frozen) Curly Wurly or similar (£1 pack of 5) or extra cheese or similar

I think if you make proper SW meals there's usually enough to freeze. I certainly spending less on my food.

Thank you ill have to give it a go :) I dont know why its soo expensive for me and my OH. Im restarting my food diary again today so maybe I can see from that where I am going wrong!

Well the 6am alarm went off.... boo back to work. Work has been horrible the past two weeks and I even had a nightmare about this week but fingers crossed it will be ok :)
Back on the food diary aswell today. One to help me stay motivated and 2 to see why its soo expensive.
So today here is my food diary:
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast (HEXB) and a orange.
Lunch: Mugshot Tomato and herb, Banana, apple and a muller light.
Tea: Pork steaks with cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn.

Syns: I will update this later as I cant decide what I want to have yet.

Hope everyone is ok this morning. Have a good day and ill post when I can :)

A well planned out day. Well done xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well silly me I forgot to get the pork out of the freezer so we had fish and veg instead. The fish came to my 15syns for the day. Never mind thou just need to remember to take meat out tomorrow haha :)
My HEX A today was laughing cow cheese triangle. Feeling quite full now x

OH has asked me if I can make another curry loaf so thats in the oven and smells lush!! Hoping I can get really motivated this week. Ive been feeling quite down about myself and my self confidence just seems to be so low. I dont know if its because ive had that time of the month for the first time in 3 years (been on pill and now have implant but it just decided to start?!?!) Being a very grumpy girlfriend and feeling large.

Fingers crossed this week will go well and I wont give in to lots of chocolate!!! :)

Another early start. Was looking forward to a saturday morning lie in but then realised that I have a training course 9.30-12 booo!! Here is my food diary for today:
Breakfast : 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a orange again!
Lunch: Mugshot Tomato and herb, Banana, apple and a laughing cow cheese triangle (HEXA )
Tea: Pork steaks (remembered to get them out of the freezer!) With mixed veg and potatoes

Snacks today are: fruit, some curry loaf
Syns: haven't decided again on these. Will repost later
Going for a nice walk after work today to get some exercise in :)

Have a good day everyone! Xz

Horrible night last night :-( my little girl scared the hell out of us! She fell onto the bottom of her wardrobe and hurt her face it bruised and swelled in the time it took us to get upstairs when we heard the bang.

Attachments

• image-418609739.jpg
    image-418609739.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 53
Horrible night last night :-( my little girl scared the hell out of us! She fell onto the bottom of her wardrobe and hurt her face it bruised and swelled in the time it took us to get upstairs when we heard the bang.

Oh no not good :( hope she is ok!!

Oh bless her look at her little face!!

I had bad news yesterday I have a bad back n leg and cannot exercise cus the plan is unbearable.. Results back 3 slipped discs!! How I'm walking I dont know but with 4 boys n a full time job I can't stop! Stuck with sw tho only positive thing atm is loosing some weight!! :-/ x

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh bless her look at her little face!! I had bad news yesterday I have a bad back n leg and cannot exercise cus the plan is unbearable.. Results back 3 slipped discs!! How I'm walking I dont know but with 4 boys n a full time job I can't stop! Stuck with sw tho only positive thing atm is loosing some weight!! :-/ x Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ouch! What they doing for you Hun?

Ouch! What they doing for you Hun?

Got to wait to receive a letter for a meeting with a consultant about surgery! Gutted cus it started hurting in October n I had just brought a treadmill which is just sitting there being used as a coat hanger :-/ think it's due to my job I look after people with learning disabilities and I'm constantly moving them for personal care straining my back :-( been there 10 yrs and I thunk it's took it's toll on me!

On a positive I'm having a really good food day :) had lots of yummy raspberries blackberries and strawberries earlier and a bacon and egg sandwichs for bfast :) xxx

Oh bless her look at her little face!!

I had bad news yesterday I have a bad back n leg and cannot exercise cus the plan is unbearable.. Results back 3 slipped discs!! How I'm walking I dont know but with 4 boys n a full time job I can't stop! Stuck with sw tho only positive thing atm is loosing some weight!! :-/ x

Oh no sorry to hear your news. I hope you recover soon.

OH has asked me if I can make another curry loaf so thats in the oven and smells lush!! Hoping I can get really motivated this week. Ive been feeling quite down about myself and my self confidence just seems to be so low. I dont know if its because ive had that time of the month for the first time in 3 years (been on pill and now have implant but it just decided to start?!?!) Being a very grumpy girlfriend and feeling large.

Fingers crossed this week will go well and I wont give in to lots of chocolate!!! :)

I'm just coming to the end of my implant. I've hated every min of it! They refused to remove it when I was begging them! I'm hoping to go back to the depo in April although I'm trying to convince OH that we should have a 4th lol

Xx

I'm just coming to the end of my implant. I've hated every min of it! They refused to remove it when I was begging them! I'm hoping to go back to the depo in April although I'm trying to convince OH that we should have a 4th lol

Xx

Ive only had mine since July. Its not been too bad just this month ive had my first time of month in ages!!

Ive only had mine since July. Its not been too bad just this month ive had my first time of month in ages!!

Your are one of the lucky ones. They pushed it on me as I've been 'caught' 3 times. Year one was near enough always on, year two was 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and finally in year three its 2 weeks on 3 weeks off!! My other symptoms were ridiculous! At 1 point my ladies were on fire! It lasted a week and even when my GP rang them and asked for it to be removed they refused as it couldn't be a symptom of the implant as it had been in for over a year at that point. I was almost suicidal :(. It is just my luck. Xxx

Your are one of the lucky ones. They pushed it on me as I've been 'caught' 3 times. Year one was near enough always on, year two was 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and finally in year three its 2 weeks on 3 weeks off!! My other symptoms were ridiculous! At 1 point my ladies were on fire! It lasted a week and even when my GP rang them and asked for it to be removed they refused as it couldn't be a symptom of the implant as it had been in for over a year at that point. I was almost suicidal :(. It is just my luck. Xxx

Oh no thats doesnt sound good at all :( poor you! My doctor has told me any time I want it out to just make an appointment and I can have it out

Oh no thats doesnt sound good at all :( poor you! My doctor has told me any time I want it out to just make an appointment and I can have it out Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The benefit of a gp. I wish I'd of gone to mine. I'm sure our Local FP is run by the Gestapo!!!!! I hate the male nurse, like he knows how awful it is to be constantly on!!! It has had a massive impact on our relationship! I honestly don't know how OH has coped. At least we haven't had to worry about getting caught again lol xx

Back