New year New Start Slimming world

The benefit of a gp. I wish I'd of gone to mine. I'm sure our Local FP is run by the Gestapo!!!!! I hate the male nurse, like he knows how awful it is to be constantly on!!! It has had a massive impact on our relationship! I honestly don't know how OH has coped. At least we haven't had to worry about getting caught again lol xx

Aww bless ya. I cant imagine what its like cant be nice. And its hard to explain to the OH why im grumpy cos he just doesnt understand haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My OH usually just hands me chocolate and walks away lol xxx

I had hell with the implant constant bleeding for 3 months and then it stopped for 2 months, but I came on the day after I landed in the Dominican for my wedding/honeymoon, and I was so heavy I was very faint and unwell. Soon as I got back to U.K I went and demanded it out, they can't refuse, it's your body! Xx

WEIGH IN DAY: +1lb
Well I didnt expect a very good weigh in since all I did most of last week was eat junk! But to only put a 1lb on thats not too bad. Just now I need to be more motivated to lose more next week
Food diary for today:
Breakfast : 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a banana
Lunch: Mugshot Tomato and herb, apple,muller light and a laughing cow cheese triangle ( HEXA )
Tea: Eggs, chips and beans yum yum!
Snack: curry loaf :)
Syns: to be added later :)

Have a good day everyone xx

Looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I thought I can do this. I know what I ate was wrong and I know what I can do to change. I am feeling very positive about this. Work has treated me like rubbish this past couple of weeks and I am just going to hold my head high and think I am better than how they are treating me so I its just going to go over my head!
Feeling positive today :)

I love your positive vibe this morning xxx

Well today was a good day :) work was like a Jeremy kyle show it was hilarious!
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a muller light
Lunch: Mugshot Tomato and herb, Banana, apple
Tea: Tomato pasta :)

Well today was a good day :) work was like a Jeremy kyle show it was hilarious!
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a muller light
Lunch: Mugshot Tomato and herb, Banana, apple
Tea: Tomato pasta :)

Sounds like a very tomatoery pasta day :) have u tried low fat bachelors chilli chicken supernoodles with shredded spring onion in them? I love it :) glad u have had a gud day today hun xx

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a very tomatoery pasta day :) have u tried low fat bachelors chilli chicken supernoodles with shredded spring onion in them? I love it :) glad u have had a gud day today hun xx

Yes it was a tomaotey pasta day haha :)
No I havent tried them will give them a go :)
Thank you xx

Sorry I've not been around, had a crap week, with my daughter hurting herself and then I've just been in a foul grumpy 'I don't give a f**k' sort of mood and The penny dropped last night when I come on. I don't have periods and the last one was 6 months ago, but when I do it lasts for weeks and I get really ill and drained :-(

On a positive side it's my WI day and I've lost 1.75lb

Hope all you ladies have been ok? X

to every negative there is a positive xxx

Sorry I've not been around, had a crap week, with my daughter hurting herself and then I've just been in a foul grumpy 'I don't give a f**k' sort of mood and The penny dropped last night when I come on. I don't have periods and the last one was 6 months ago, but when I do it lasts for weeks and I get really ill and drained :-(

On a positive side it's my WI day and I've lost 1.75lb

Hope all you ladies have been ok? X

Aww bless ya I know how that feels. Well done on your loss xxx

Well yesterday was a good day. Only worked till 1 so came home, did some cleaning and washing and went out shopping to aldi to get some bits.
Food diary for yesterday
Breakfast 2 slices of toast (HEXB) and a muller yoghurt
Lunch: oops I forgot to have any
Tea: homemade SW lasagne :)

Well today being saturday I thought I could have a lie in but no- have to go into work for a cultures and values meeting! Boooo

Well yesterday was a good day. Only worked till 1 so came home, did some cleaning and washing and went out shopping to aldi to get some bits.
Food diary for yesterday
Breakfast 2 slices of toast (HEXB) and a muller yoghurt
Lunch: oops I forgot to have any
Tea: homemade SW lasagne :)

Well today being saturday I thought I could have a lie in but no- have to go into work for a cultures and values meeting! Boooo

I'm at work too :-/ stayed at 13.2 all week so last night gave in to a curry!! Feel so ill today my stomachs killing :-( back on it today but feel that sick don't think I can stomach much at all! First treat I've had in 2weeks but definitely not worth it :-( hope u have a good day today xxx

I'm at work too :-/ stayed at 13.2 all week so last night gave in to a curry!! Feel so ill today my stomachs killing :-( back on it today but feel that sick don't think I can stomach much at all! First treat I've had in 2weeks but definitely not worth it :-( hope u have a good day today xxx Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had a girls treat last week of pizza and felt rotten afterwards, and my hubby got in at stupid o'clock last night so got KFC on the way home and I felt sick after that too!! Really don't think my body agrees with takeaway food anymore. Maybe your the same. I believe in a treat night after WI, it keeps me going! X

Well yesterday I was at work 9.30-12 and ive got to say it was pretty motivational. We had a course on cultures and values and talked alot about how we can achieve whatever we want if we do certain things to get there. And it really made me sit back and think. Our boss used the formula Do + Be= Have. So I want to lose weight weight and HAVE a nice body. So to HAVE my nice body I need to cut out bad foods and exersice (DO) and I need to BE confident and strong to DO it so I can HAVE what I want.
This has really helped me and made me feel more positive about things.

Well the 6 oclock alarm has gone off and im still sat in bed haha. Need to really move as got to be in work soon!
Feeling very positive about today. Its a new/fresh start and I cant wait to tackle it head on.
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a orange
Lunch: mugshot plus a muller light yoghurt and a banana
Tea: Not 100% sure yet as dont know whether im eating alone as OH may have football early
Will update later.
Have a good day everyone! Xxx

Well the 6 oclock alarm has gone off and im still sat in bed haha. Need to really move as got to be in work soon! Feeling very positive about today. Its a new/fresh start and I cant wait to tackle it head on. Breakfast: 2 slices of toast ( HEXB) and a orange Lunch: mugshot plus a muller light yoghurt and a banana Tea: Not 100% sure yet as dont know whether im eating alone as OH may have football early Will update later. Have a good day everyone! Xxx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hear you. The 6 am alarm has been snoozed for over an hour and I'm still convincing my body that I need to get up!
Good luck today :)

I hear you. The 6 am alarm has been snoozed for over an hour and I'm still convincing my body that I need to get up!
Good luck today :)

Haha that's what i do on weekend. Im just in work

Back