New year New Start Slimming world

I just about made it in on time (yawn!!)
Wish I'd have brought my bed with me. I'm shattered already lol xx

I just about made it in on time (yawn!!)
Wish I'd have brought my bed with me. I'm shattered already lol xx

I wish I could have taken mine too.
Has anyone ever tried the sw magic porridge??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I wish I could have taken mine too.
Has anyone ever tried the sw magic porridge??

What's that then? Is it like the one in the story that keeps filling and filling and fill...... You get the jist!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

What's that then? Is it like the one in the story that keeps filling and filling and fill...... You get the jist!

Apparently you mix porridge oats and muller light yoghurt and put it in fridge over night. You can either eat it hot or cold. Im trying it tomorrow ive got it in fridge ready

Apparently you mix porridge oats and muller light yoghurt and put it in fridge over night. You can either eat it hot or cold. Im trying it tomorrow ive got it in fridge ready

I'll wait to see what you think! I'm not convinced lol. Tried your curry loaf and have to say I'm not convinced although I could have messed it up lol. Can't get my head round a savoury cake lol. Going to try it warm with gravy tomorrow :)

I'll wait to see what you think! I'm not convinced lol. Tried your curry loaf and have to say I'm not convinced although I could have messed it up lol. Can't get my head round a savoury cake lol. Going to try it warm with gravy tomorrow :)

I will try everything once lol. I love curry loaf, I prefer it cold but my OH likes its hot. Im really struggling with lunch and breakfast ideas

I forgot breakfast this morning :( usually I scran a few bananas in the car on the way to work ( I con myself into thinking it stops me smoking as much). If OH is feeling nice he puts me some Linda McCartney sausages in the oven before he goes to work so I can eat them (in the car lol) other then that I struggle for breakfast to. Lunch is easier because I make extra portions the night before and warm them up or have baked potatoes with beans. I can handle a repetitive dinners at work as I'm always pretty busy.

I forgot breakfast this morning :( usually I scran a few bananas in the car on the way to work ( I con myself into thinking it stops me smoking as much). If OH is feeling nice he puts me some Linda McCartney sausages in the oven before he goes to work so I can eat them (in the car lol) other then that I struggle for breakfast to. Lunch is easier because I make extra portions the night before and warm them up or have baked potatoes with beans. I can handle a repetitive dinners at work as I'm always pretty busy.

See with breakfast I usually just have toast as its easier to do. Im out the door by 7am so its gotta be something easy. I only get a 30min lunchbreak at work and we only have a microwave and a kettle. I should really make extra the night before.

I'm interested in knowing how the magic porridge turned out!! Any good? :)

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very tasty actually forgot to take a pic as ate it quickly haha :)

With the porrage n mullerlight if u leave it over night and then the next day add a egg it makes a fantastic pancake mix :) I put sliced banana n raspberries on top! Xxx

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

With the porrage n mullerlight if u leave it over night and then the next day add a egg it makes a fantastic pancake mix :) I put sliced banana n raspberries on top! Xxx

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

That sounds delicious hun thank you x

WEIGH IN DAY: sts. To be honest im pleased with this. Just going to work a lot harder next week.
This 6am alarm is awful- bring on Saturday I need sleep!! Work has been super busy as we are now very short staffed. Keeps me on my toes!

if your happy then I'm happy. Well done.

xxx

Well done Joanne :) today's my WI day and I've lost 2.25lb meaning I've got my 1/2 stone :) I had set myself a January challenge of 8lb and I've lost 8.75lb! So so happy right now!!

Well done Joanne :) today's my WI day and I've lost 2.25lb meaning I've got my 1/2 stone :) I had set myself a January challenge of 8lb and I've lost 8.75lb! So so happy right now!!

Well done you! Thats really good xxx

Well done you! Thats really good xxx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Hun, I've never been this committed, I've always started enthusiastic but by week 2/3 I would have given in and started having gains :-( for me to be week 4 and lost nearly 9lb I am so happy! Xx

Thanks Hun, I've never been this committed, I've always started enthusiastic but by week 2/3 I would have given in and started having gains :-( for me to be week 4 and lost nearly 9lb I am so happy! Xx

Im like that and now need the motivation to get back on it properly

Back