ProPoints new year new start!

Omg im starving!!!!

Being due on really don't help I so won't pate on toast!!!
Ahhh!! May have to have it and take it out of my weeklies :( xx

So I had the pâté on toast! :( but still had all my weeklys and I get a new lot today so I didn't point as I couldn't have used 49pp on 2 slices of toast haha!
Not weighing today even though its been a week just because I've weighed 2 times already this week so weighing in on Friday :)
Not to sure what to have for breakfast today don't feel like much so may just have a alpen light cereal bar to tide me over till lunch :)

Hope you all have a great Wednesday :) xx

So I haven't posted in a few days due to Internet not working for some reason :/ all fixed now though :) so was going to weigh today but decide d to wait till Monday as feel very bloated and FAT today for some reason
So far today

Breakfast
1 slice Danish bread 2pp 1/4 tin beans 2pp 1slice. Ww chesse 1pp

Snack
Ww biscuit thing 2pp

Dinner will be::
Chicken 4pp
Pasta 7pp
Philly light 2pp

So today's total should be 20pp leaving me 8pp for snacks this evening :) hope you all have a great Friday ;) xxx

Wow get some much Philly for 1pp (30g)

Dinner was yummy chicken and pasta mixed with Philly for a total of 12pp but so worth it!!
Then I was naughty and had 50g of choc cake 4pp and 50g low fat custard 1pp

New total for today is
22pp!!
Still have 6pp left which will be used on crackers and Philly this evening if I fancy anything as bloated at the mo!!

Uploaded a pic of the 30g of Philly with herbs as I was shocked at how much you get haha!

Attachments

• image-376938706.jpg
    image-376938706.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 37
Wow get some much Philly for 1pp (30g)

Dinner was yummy chicken and pasta mixed with Philly for a total of 12pp but so worth it!!
Then I was naughty and had 50g of choc cake 4pp and 50g low fat custard 1pp

New total for today is
22pp!!
Still have 6pp left which will be used on crackers and Philly this evening if I fancy anything as bloated at the mo!!

Uploaded a pic of the 30g of Philly with herbs as I was shocked at how much you get haha!

Whoops today's total is 24pp not 22 oops haha! Still under my allowance though :) xxx

So still feeling very bloated :/ hmmm

Plan for tomorrow try to get some exersise!
So gonna walk half a mile to the park then have a walk you the folds and forest with my little princess then walk half a mile back hopin for a 2mile walk to burn a few calories I've got a app called map my walk its really good tells you how far you have Walked how long it took and how many calories you have burned! And it's free in iPhone :) xxxx

Morning all! Weighing in on Monday so going to be extra extra good this week end and not go into my weeklies! Well not by to many anyway haha!
So not having breakfast today not good I know but not hungry and have so much house work to do! I've already planned lunch
Ww bagel with 30g of Philly =6pp
And I really fancy ww chicken hotpot for dinner ad think its only 7pp
For snacks today going to try and stay clear of crips choc and so on and go for riviteas to up my fibre :) xxx

Morning all to yesterday's points where::

Half weight watchers bagel with Philly 3pp
Weight watchers ready meal 7pp
Weight watchers choc thing 2pp
Philly and 5 crackers 6pp

Total :: 18pp
Good day food wise yesterday and as you can probally tell j have a big thing for Philly at the min!!
Weigh in tomorrow :/ bit scared to weigh in I'm normally excited so I have a feeling it's gonna be a gain :( only the scales will tell tomorrow going to try to be extra good again today!!
Hope you all have a lovely chilled Sunday!! Xxx

Looks like you did well at the weekend. I wasn't so good but hoping to pull it back before weigh in on Wednesday x

Looks like you did well at the weekend. I wasn't so good but hoping to pull it back before weigh in on Wednesday x

I'm sure you will Hun :)
Had to do well as had weigh in this morning :( think I'm gonna change and not be a Monday weigher haha!!! 2lb loss this week :) xxx

So top picture is last Monday and bottom is today exactly a week...
Can't see a huge difference but from just a week there's a little difference :D xxx

Attachments

• image-2414658886.jpg
    image-2414658886.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 59
So I haven't logged in a few days as I went off the rails a bit :( didn't put anything on thank god as I didn't go ott on the eating but tomorrow's my day one again! Back to basics as I got a bit cheeky and forgot about fresh fruit and veg and was living on ww food!!!
I will not go off the rails again as I have felt so sluggish these passed to days but it was the wake up call I needed to keep me on the straight and narrow and to remind myself why I'm doing this '' for MYSELF'' so tomorrow's going to be a change for life not just a quick fix! Planning on doing 0pp soup for lunch and if I have enough for dinner too!! Brekkie is poached egg on toast and going to try and keep my snacks to a minimum if possible :)
Hope you all have a fab week :) xxx

Wow didn't realise how long I haven't logged on here for!! Luckily I've still been logging at home on good old pen and paper!!
Feeling positive this week! Drinking my body weight in water too lol! Which is a first as I don't normally drink the stuff at all
Today's food is

1 poached egg in toast 3pp
Pasta with Philly and sausages 13pp
Crackers 3pp
1 choc bourbon 2pp

Total 21pp
;)

Can't remember when the last time I updated my weight was :/ well 21st December 2012 I was .... 13st 3lb
5 weeks later and I know weigh.....

12stone 2lb!!!!!!!!
So happy!!!
1stone 1lb loss in 5 weeks !!!
Now it's gonna get hard as the losses are going to slow down :(
Hoping to get to 11stone by may the 6th fingers crossed!!! Xxx

Thankyou all :) weighing in on Wednesday so hopjng to sneek into the 11s if not there's always next week ;). Xxx

Back