New? :)

UK-Dancer

Hey, I'm new to the site and sort of nervous? :D

My main reason for losing weight is confidence. I find it really hard to eat in public, so I generally resort to not eating all day and then having one healthy meal when I get home and then loads of sugary snacks. This has made me really weak, and if I carry on I'm sure it will lead to serious health problems - like diabetes, which runs in my family. I'd love to feel happy about my body!
I dance three times a week for one and a half hours which I love doing, ermm I guess that's it really? :D

My main goal is to lose weight and feel more confident. :)
Thanks for reading this, and I'd love to hear some tips if you have any and i'll answer any questions. :)

:welcome2: wishing you every success in your mission!

i hate eating in public 'fat girl eating' is not a good look, but it sounds like for you it is a real problem, not easy to conquer such things.

Oh don't I sympathise on the eating in public feelings, it certainly is hard.

Good luck on the weightloss goal and welcome to the site :)

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss. You will get alot of support on this forum. :)

Welcome to the boards,

Can totally relate to the eating in public thing! Looking forward to the day I feel comfortable shoving something down my gob on the tube :D

This forum is great for support and motivation! Good luck with your weight loss!

Hi and welcome! What sort of dance do you do?

Hi and welcome :wvey: Good luck with your weight loss.

Hi and :welcome: to the forums
Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Hey there UK Dancer, :welcome2: to the boards hun, I've already seen you around the forums but I like to answer introduction posts too :)

I completely understand how you feel, as I too feel that way. I would love to be 100% confident again as at the moment I am not. I too have diabetes running in the family and I'd hate to get it so we have to work hard to try and keep it away! Is so easy to fall into the mode of eating tastier but more unhealthy foods, I'm slowing weaning myself off eating so much rubbish (basically!)

I love the sounds of your exercise, I like dancing! Hope to see you around soon for more chats :) x

Back