New

Hello all - I'm new, I posted somewhere but can't find it now so thought I'd have another go- I'm sure I will get used to it. Anyway I'm hoping to meet my consultant this week in the aim of starting after new year- anyone else starting then? If so would be great to hear from you.

Hey

I'm kinda starting again in the new year. I started actually mid oct but I've come of it pretty much for dec. getting back on it properly in the new year.
I didn't have the will power to miss out on all the great Xmas food about

Hi
I'm also looking for support!
I start tomorrow just met with my consultant and all packs ready to go! Tough over Xmas but if I can mange that I can anything.
I lost 4 stone on lighter life 5 years ago but have just suffered 2 years off sick with 2 back ops so have unfortunately put it back on as no being active.
Here's to 2013!!!

Last edited:
Hi all I've lost 8.5 stone on Cambridge and find it just amazing at times lately have slipped back to my old habits of binging then feeling so bad about it need to find some strength from somewhere gone from 23.5 stone to 15 need to lose these last few stone!!!! Good luck to you all x

That's great- I'm glad that there are others starting in the new year. I am really looking forward to shifting this extra weight I've gained and am so inspired by the losses that so many have had, but it's Xmas tomorrow so I will enjoy not deny myself anything and look forward to the new me- good luck all! I shall post again after my first weigh-in ( I feel like asking not to be told my weight - but just my losses each week and how far I have got to go till my goal ) - I wonder if this is possible ? I hate to think about my weight it makes me depressed! I don't want to know the numbers. Anyway - Happy Christmas all- see you in the new year x

Hopeful2012 just saw your post .. You have similar stats to me and don't live miles away.. Maybe you could be my wingman? For the cd journey?

Hi
I met my counsellor and started SS today. Hoping I can get support on here as I need to lose around 6 stone. Looking forward to it.

Thanks Susie Tuesday! I find these forums distract you which is good. I need big distractions at the moment. X

Hi there Kat I have similar stats to you - although I asked not to know my weight but think I have a pretty good idea as your the same height with same BMI- I met my lady today and she has started me on step 2 - apparently I need Drs cert if I want to do s/s but I suppose I could just not have the meal?? Anyways I'm going to start tomorrow as my hubby's off work sick and too hectic to start today. It would be great to hear how your doing and help each other - my first aim is to get my BMI down to 30 from 37 and then I'll set myself another goal! I'm feeling very nervous now at starting this as I don't want to fail!

Hi, yes it looks like we are around a similar weight as we are a similar height and bmi. I have found the past few days hard however they seem to be getting better. You get fed up of people saying make sure you drink. But it does help so really recommend it.
My goal is to get down to a bmi of 30 as well. Can't wait to get to my goals. X

Hopefull 2012 I start tomorrow.. Eek! Hubby bk to work mon. We returned from hols today so he is in charge of kids thu fri sat sun so hoping by time he starts work il be over the worst of the yuk feeling.. Last time I did ss I had such bad head I could barely see for 2 days. Sadly I am a carb cruncher and live most of my adult so far on carbs with a bit of goodness thrown in.. But the absence of carbs always scares me.
ive just checked out my fitness pal app and it has the cd diet products on it so that'll help me loads because I can log my water and see at the end of each day how many proteins carbs etc I've got up to in the products I've uused how are u getting on?

Got the tape measure out tonight to do my stats.. Found the one out if Xmas cracker.. It only just measures round my bicep let along my waist hips or thighs!

Today I struggled with drinking or have the shakes/soups. I just wasn't interested! Barely drunk anything and only managed 2 cd meals. Try again tomorrow

the headaches have gone today so that's brilliant news!

i'm hoping that by getting back to work next week I will have a bit more routine in place and it's hard at family meal times at the moment.

Hey bundlesmummy.

I'm starting tomorrow as well. I work shifts and I'm on nights the next two days. Last time I did it I started at the same point in my shift pattern and it worked well. Sleeping all day makes it easier. Then I'm off for the weekend so can just stay in bed then aswell.
I'm hoping that ill only need to go back on it for max two months and I should be done. I came of it fully for 2 weeks over Xmas and amazingly only put back on 3 quarters of a pound.
I'm at 12.11 now. Want to get down to max 11.5, probably less depending how I feel.
Have you set a target?

End of day 2.. And looking forward to bed.. How's everyone else doing? I've nearly given in 4 times today but resisted it :)

Hi all!

Today was my first day on the diet and it went pretty well! I've heard the first few days are tough, so not looking forward to that lol
Hope your all well

Back