New

Drink plenty of water, it does help. The first 2 days are the hardest but once you get past those it is much easier. Positive mindset and will power and remember you goal

I agree with suzykate37! I drink sooo much water i may aswell live in the bathroom with the amount of times i have to go to the toilet lol! But yes, plenty of water, willpower and determination! You can do it and you will! The first week is the hardest, but once you see your results at your weekly weigh in you will forget all about it and be excited for the next week! I made myself a little chart so i can have a visual of how im doing and also a little reward system haha nothing extravagant but treat myself to a new nail varnish etc or something that i would like :) hey, works for me lol good luck!

Just take it a day at a time and don't think about the stretch ahead of you. You may "only" have a stone to lose and a month of Cambridge ahead of you, or you may be like me and looking at nine months on the program. The time soon starts to fly, and you'll be amazed at how quickly the numbers fall. That, in itself, is the biggest motivation you could have.

Try to understand how you became overweight. What was your eating pattern? I ate for every reason: taste, boredom, loneliness, as a reward. Consequently I've had to learn new behaviours (and am still learning... it's a long process). When I'm bored, I do some volunteer work or exercise. If I'm lonely, I come on the forum. If I deserve a reward or treat, I have a bubble bath with an expensive bath bomb from Lush. If I want something delicious... well, I'm kinda screwed there, but three out of four isn't bad! ;)

Just take it a day at a time and don't think about the stretch ahead of you. You may "only" have a stone to lose and a month of Cambridge ahead of you, or you may be like me and looking at nine months on the program. The time soon starts to fly, and you'll be amazed at how quickly the numbers fall. That, in itself, is the biggest motivation you could have.

Try to understand how you became overweight. What was your eating pattern? I ate for every reason: taste, boredom, loneliness, as a reward. Consequently I've had to learn new behaviours (and am still learning... it's a long process). When I'm bored, I do some volunteer work or exercise. If I'm lonely, I come on the forum. If I deserve a reward or treat, I have a bubble bath with an expensive bath bomb from Lush. If I want something delicious... well, I'm kinda screwed there, but three out of four isn't bad! ;)

Thank you I'm just finishing day 4 now and I think today has been the hardest day I have 1.5 to 2 stone to lose yet not really got a target. Just finding it hard cooking for the kids really that smell of food

Yes, that must be torture. It does get better with time though. The more results you see, the less it feels like a sacrifice. You'll think of food a different way when you get back to eating it.

I do SS+ and my losses are no worse than on SS. I love the freedom of being able to have some food and some variety, I mix it up between having an evening meal or something to eat for lunch depending on what I've got on x

Back