Extra Easy **Newbie Alert!!!**

SarJay_84

Hi all!

I'll start by introducing myself... I'm Sarah-Jayne [yes, I noticed you already have a Sarah-Jayne on here!;)] I'm 25 and from Milton Keynes.

After much encouragement from one of my work colleagues, I went to my first SW meeting last night.

Have attempted WW numerous times over the past few years, but just gave up! Just didn't seem to have the determination and absolutely loathed the constant weighing/measuring out food and point-counting. *sigh*

Anyhoo, said work colleague's sister used to be a consultant for SW and my colleague used to do the plan herself and lost tons of weight. She made it all seem so appealing, especially when mentioning about the EE plan. Free food? Whenever and how much I like? Seems to good to be true!!! LOL. :eek:

After taking myself along and hearing all about SW, I decided it was for me! :)

I have my own target and incentive in mind....I'm getting married next September! I'm not expecting miracles, nor am I expecting to be a skinny-minny. Just gotta keep focused!

Anyway, todays my first day on EE.... I shall see how it goes!

No doubt I will be calling upon you guys for help very soon, so I apologise in advance! LOL. :wave_cry:

SJ x

Hi SJ

Welcome to SW and the forum.. I am sure you will love the diet and the unlimited food. We will be here with you every step of the way.

Good luck on working towards your target and if you need help or support, be sure to ask

xxx

Hello, and welcome. I'm sure you will do fantastically on this plan. And anytime you need help, the peeps on here are great at giving you a big hug or a bit of a kick up the bum as necessary :D

Hugs
Jacqui

Hi there and welcome!!!

Call on us at anytime Hun...this site is so addictive that there is always someone here to help and advise.
Good luck with your journey...I originally joined SW to get married myself 5 years ago yesterday (didnt keep it off though with getting pregnant!), however, I am 1 stone lighter now then when I got married!!
You can do it!!

xxx

Hello and welcome to minimins. Hope you have a great time here and achieve your goals. Always lots of good advice on here and all the support you will need. Good luck.xx

Well today is day 4 on the EE plan and I seem to be coping well! :)

Been making sure I have my HEXa and HEXb choices and have been really good with my Syns.

Also I have been planning and working out my meals in advance, which is so unlike me!

Wii Fit has even been dusted off and been used the past couple of days. I'm determind to spend at least 30mins to an hour on it every day.

Unlike when I was on WW, I actually feel I can lose weight this time! I feel really determind! COME ON SJ!!! LOL. :D x

Well done SJ!!!
Keep this up and you will see a fantastic loss this week!

Hi SJ,
I'm a newbie too - started SW on the 1st October and lost 4 pounds already - like you I've done WW in the past but just couldn't be bothered with the pointing etc! I really feel as though I'll get to goal with SW xxx

Hi Sarjay,

You sound like you are in a very similar situ to myself, my first meeting will be on Wednesday and I am cacking myself abit. A friend has offered to come along. My weight has just crept up and up over the years and with the birth of my second child it was uncontrollable. Just come back from a holiday in Devon and looking at myself in pictures and feeling like I have no energy to be with my children and have fun, has made me decide that enough is enough, this can't continue. Good luck with it all and I may well be asking for help too!!!

Phoenixb x x

I'm a newbie too - started SW on the 1st October and lost 4 pounds already - like you I've done WW in the past but just couldn't be bothered with the pointing etc! I really feel as though I'll get to goal with SW xxx

That's exactly how I feel!!! I feel really positive and focused on SW already and can honestly say I never felt this way when I did WW. Good thing? I'll just have to wait and see! :eek:

First WI is on Thursday... x

Back