Newbie alert :)

WillowFae

Gold Member
Just posting and saying hi :)

I'm WillowFae I'm 3*mumble*, and am hoping to find some motivation and friendship on this forum. I am currently doing Weight Watchers but after a good start have put some weight back on. I know it is because I'm not eating the right things so I only have myself to blame!

I am a mum to two children, DS is 4 and DD is 15 months. I've been a SAHM since Nov 05 which has been fairly lethal for snacking! However that is changing and in just over a weeks time I start my PGCE (teacher training).

I really didn't want to be 'the fat teacher' but I've failed on that one. Maybe by the time I get my first job in Sept 09 I won't be!

So, hello :)

Hi Willowfae,
I am new too, this seems like an excellent site, good luck in your quest :)

Welcome to Minimins and to WW

Always nice to have someone join us :)

Thanks Starlight (think I already thanked you for the welcome on the WW board :) )

Hi Willowfae,
I am new too, this seems like an excellent site, good luck in your quest :)

Thanks Diet4-40 and welcome to you too :) It certainly does seem like a good and active site! I think an active site will be useful on those moments when I am tempted to just pig out!

Welcome. and I know you will find the WW section very supportive

Good luck with the PGCE. I did that course many years ago and it is hard work

Irene xx

hiya & welcome.

good luck with your journey & good luck with the PGCE course.

Welcome. and I know you will find the WW section very supportive

Good luck with the PGCE. I did that course many years ago and it is hard work

Irene xx

Thanks Irene. Yes the PGCE will be hard work - perhaps that will help with the weight loss. Either that or I will be totally stressed and raiding the cupboards in the early hours of the morning!

Back