Newbie alli/orlistat - but what diet?

ginzeh

Ideas and info, experience would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you xxxx

Last edited:
hiya,
im also a newbie with the same questions!.. its my 3rd day today, and going ok so far!!.. but like you am unsure what i can and cant eat? its ok saying the whole of your daily food intake has to be 30% ish fat.. but ware i stand regarding every thing that goes in my mouth im unsure!!!.. hope every thing goes well for you. "and ill be piggy backing your replies"....lol x

Lol I havent taken any yet!! Setting
My start point Monday! Fresh week and all that!
I've started looking at fat content in everything I've eaten and it's not easy!!

Might just forever eat veg and fruit lol. Just want some kind of diet sheet or something!
Don't get how it makes you lose weight already got though? I suppose exercising does that bit!!

Don't know whether to join sw or ww to have something to follow!!
You had any side effects yet?! I think I'll start a journal/update thing on here to keep me going!

Just where to start! lol

Good luck xxxx

How much you wanting to lose? I want to lose a lot but everyone says do little targets to start!

=)

Hi both of you. Just starting out today too although did take orlistat for short while about a year ago so I have an idea what to expect. I too have a lot to lose and similarly about 3 years ago I lost 2.5 stone with just healthy eating and exercise and have now put it on plus more. I have a huge belly and am fed up looking constantly pregnant.

I also try to walk a lot as I am training for a walking half marathon I am doing in October. I tend to take a lot on board at once as you can see.

Hope we can follow this together. I have also posted in the area specifically for orlistat to get some good ideas for people who have been on it for a while.

Just make sure everything you eat is lean (very lean) and low/very low fat, you will now straight away if it was high!
Your body just doesn't absorb it.

No advice in relation to Alli but wanted to say hi and welcome.

lol.... kate that,s not the way you put it to me!!..lol..
i would think that every one is different regarding side effects, but my own experiences are day 1 i had a bacon roll up town... "i really wouldn't recommend that!.. and veg really gives me wind!.. but things really have settled down now.
im not to convinced about these tablets being ever so effective BUT, they do make you think about what your eating, so weight loss of some kind must be achieved! (well im hoping)..
sam......x

kate ...tut,
i think i would have understood without graphic detail about your skirt incident!..lol lol
hey kate, big day tomorrow, "did i say".. bet your all exited!!.. lol lol
hope your having a great weekend.
sam.......x

Back