Extra Easy Newbie and pregnant

Claire-

Hi newbie here I'm going to start slimming world tomorrow and I'm also 10-11 weeks pregnant with 2nd child.

Is anyone else pregnant and doing this plan who would like a buddie :) my weights been going up alot already as been eating all the wrong things! Need to get on track and be positive.

Give me a shout if you would like to be buddies though :)

Hugs
Claire x

Hey hun, iv also come back to minimins for support as i foud it a life saver. Im almost 16 weeks with my first and would love to buddy up.
My pregnancy up to just as been pretty rough and iv only been able to eat junk, but im feeling loads better every day and feel I can now make a consiouse effort to eat more healthly for both me and "little Wot"

Hi, am 14 weeks today and doing slimming world on my own, starting from today! - have been following the plan for 3 years but had to stop recently due to feeling so sick. All i have been wanting to eat is junk food and couldnt even look at a piece of fruit - the has resulted in an incredible 10 pound weight gain in the first tri - so not good! Could you just confirm for me that on EE we can have 2 HEA and 2 HEB when pregnant? Good luck to you xx

Back