Newbie and scared...

marah_rn

I am a newbie on the site:). I have been contemplating for awhile whether or not to go on Lipotrim or not:rolleyes:. I love my food so much and I am really a comfort eater and going on lipotrim scared the hell out of me. But, having said that... I don't want to be this weight all my life. For health reasons, I would like to lose weight, get fit, enjoy life and have a long life. So, I finally decided that I am going to do it. It is now or never thing for me... I will be 40 in 2 months and I don't want to be 40 and fat... I want to be 40, fit and fab on my big day.... Walking down to my chemist in an hour.... :wave_cry:

Good for u! X

Well done,to take the first step and start is an achievement in itself!:D

Welcome, good luck and well done for making a life changing decision to look after yourself.

The first week is definitely the hardest and possibly the second week too but it does get more bearable and once you get the results, you will find it much easier to cope with.

It's not easy but losing weight never is. At least you have a guarantee of 1stone per month loss on this diet.......which other diet gives you that guarantee??? I don't think any of them do.

So my advice.....drink plenty of water, keep warm (as you do feel the cold on this diet), do non-food activities like painting your nails, trying out new make up, ironing, cleaning, watching tv.....anything that will keep your mind off food and away from the kitchen. Most of all, keep logging into this forum for support and advice.

Good luck x

Thanks ms r. I really needed that. I'm only in day1 and i am starting to really feel cold.

I am looking forward to my skinny me. Long way to go but i am looking ahead positively.

Thumbs up to everybody!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back