Newbie - Can I join you all please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by tracey001, 6 January 2009.

1. tracey001

tracey001 Back again!!

Hi, My name is Tracey and I am just about to start the CD along with my husband. We are going tomorrow night to meet our counsellor and will be starting the diet on Wednesday. We both have a lot of weight to lose and have never done this type of diet so I don't really know what to expect.....apart from it being a long hard road ahead of us!
  2. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Tracey, welcome to the site and the world of cd'ing, it's a fab diet and the fast weight loss is amazing and keeps you really motivated!

Good luck to you both with starting, at least you'll both be able to support each other
  3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi I started (restart) Cd today so good luck and the diet is fab xx
  4. kimbo68

kimbo68 Hello All

Hi Tracey - good luck
  5. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Well-Known Member

Awww best of luck, I am sure you will do great - it is nice to see that you are both starting at the same time, at least you can share your experiences and compare notes :)
  6. brummiebird

brummiebird Well-Known Member

Good luck to you both, this diet is the best thing i've ever done. If you stick to it, it works. First few days can be a bit horrible for some people, so be prepared to feel rotten, although some people sail through it without any problems. Once the first few days are out of the way, it's easy peasy. You'll be full of energy and NOT HUNGRY!!!!!!