Newbie - Can I join you all please?

tracey001

Back again!!
Hi, My name is Tracey and I am just about to start the CD along with my husband. We are going tomorrow night to meet our counsellor and will be starting the diet on Wednesday. We both have a lot of weight to lose and have never done this type of diet so I don't really know what to expect.....apart from it being a long hard road ahead of us!

Hi Tracey, welcome to the site and the world of cd'ing, it's a fab diet and the fast weight loss is amazing and keeps you really motivated!

Good luck to you both with starting, at least you'll both be able to support each other
xx

Hi Tracey - good luck

Awww best of luck, I am sure you will do great - it is nice to see that you are both starting at the same time, at least you can share your experiences and compare notes :)

Good luck to you both, this diet is the best thing i've ever done. If you stick to it, it works. First few days can be a bit horrible for some people, so be prepared to feel rotten, although some people sail through it without any problems. Once the first few days are out of the way, it's easy peasy. You'll be full of energy and NOT HUNGRY!!!!!!

Back