Newbie .. food diary and general daily mumbles :) Feel Free to add :)

snugglebug

So went and joined back tonight with my friend, who shocked me tonight by admitting she had lost 7 stone in 14 months!!!! Amazinn!!! I kept saying she was wasting away but she kept doin the old
" tut oh dont be daft" sooooo proud of her!!!

Anyway plan for tomorow is red :) i think

HEA milk ss
HEB 2 slices of bread
Sw bar

Lunch ... Red pepper soup recipe from here (not so sure now as no fresh toms)

Tea = shep pie with turnip topping lots of veggies
peas, carrots, broccoli turnip

Free snacks = Satsumas and fat free yog :)

Syns
Gravy= 4
Oss = 5

Last edited:
Ok so day two :) all in all a pretty good day :)

Im thinking it was an EE day ... (not 100%) though .. was at college all day to so did very well to stay away from the sausage rolls and endless chips and burgers lol..

HEA SS milk
HeB (ooops)

Breakfast = satsuma (not good but was rushing)

Lunch = lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, green pepper, sweet corn, red onion, and small bits of chicken

Tea = Rice with stir fry veggies pak choi beansprouts and turkey breast with ss sauce.

Syns = ss sauce 4 mayo 2 and a cookie .. 9 = 16

snacks = apple, satsuma, pineapple :)

I think thats an EE day so if anyone can give me some input that would be brilliant, many thanks :) xxx

Last edited:
Soooo Day 3 .. what a beautiful morning it is! sun shining slight frost in the air :) certainly lifts the spirits seeing the sun ! ..

Ok so feeling wise .... OK .. taking it a meal at a time and seeing how it goes, I think i at so much fruit and veg yesterday im surprised i didnt wake up looking like a pineapple! ..

Hea = ss milk
Heb = SW bar (which i have to say are a little yucky)

Breaky= OSS and ss milk
Lunch= so ended up being a tuna salad :)
Tea= curry (need to find a good recipe)

Snacks ... satsumas and nana ... fruit pot .. apple, pineapple, kiwi

Syns = Oss= 5 ive got a few syns spare from previous days so using 15 syns for curry tea i know this isnt ideal and will really need to get a good curry recipe ready for next friday .. :)

Last edited:
Day two has no healthy extras hun! You get 1a and 1b on EE :) You defo had enough superfree with your meals! Well done to your friend 7stone is amazing! Good luck with your journey! I had the same starting weight as you hun and 22 weeks in i am 50lb down :) xx

Hey Chun ky

Thanks so much for commenting on my thread :) .. It seems a daunting task at the moment for me, so trying one day and meal at a time ..... How have you found it so far?
I think the days im occupied are better as then i dont get the boredom eating side of things for sure :)

Im currently at college studying an access course to hopefully go onto midwifery at uni in 2013 :) ...

I haven't found it too hard really. Never being hungry helps alot lol. My will power is rubbish when i am out! I just cant resist the naughty stuff! Its been hard the last few weeks with being out christmas shopping! Being occupied defo helps me! If i am board i go look in the fridge, i try and go for a long walk most days as it keeps me away from the kitchen. I have 4 kids so am home most of the time with them but walking to the park or to town is helping greatly! Also its mainly the evening that i get the munchies, so i save my hex b and have 2 alpen lights when the kids go to bed, and also save some syns for snack a jacks or choccy :)
Wow, you will be keeping busy with your course! I would LOVE to do midwifery, not gonna happen in the near future as im too busy with my own babies lol but i think its an amazing proffession :) xx

FYI - look up the mushy pea curry... Amazing. It's a sauce, I had mine with quorn pieces and SW chips this evening. :)
You're doing great, keep going!
x

Morning ! :)

Thanks so much for the replies .... Chun ky i have 3 children to although my eldest is now 18 ... Shes still my baby lol i have one at 13 and 6 so college for me has to be spread over 2 yrs other wise i just wouldnt manage atall :)

Im working today so find it really tricky food wise ive got a fruit selection with me and also some porridge which i will eat for lunch so im hoping that will see me through until tea lol ...

This mushy pea curry .... Does it matter that i dont like peas atall? Lol well i only eat little ones.

Soooo menu today is not good :-( at work and struggling

HEA milk
HEB 2slices bread

Breaky- fruit pot and nana

Lunch- 2toast jam

Tea- m+ s fuller for longer thai curry (no idea on syns)

Syns twirl ?

Not great i know :-(

The mushy pea curry is really good. It doesn't taste like peas either :) Has a really lovely thick and creamy texture! I have also used butternut squash as a curry base, lovely for a sweet curry like a korma :) xx

Morning :) ....

I think when i do my next shop ill be buying some mushy peas and butternut squash to try these currys ! im defo a curry monster.

HEa Milk
HEb Bread 2 slices
HEb HiFi bar

Breaky ooopsie skipped .. fruit instead (pineapple. nana. apple)

Lunch= Soup (homemade, carrot turnip leek) and somthing with a mushroom

Tea = Shep Pie with turnip topping :) veggies

Snacks - lots of fruit

Syns - gravy=4 ... caramal snack a jack (2) ? .. not sure ??

Ooo not posted, Ok so my normal w.i day is a tues evening but couldnt attend last night due to nativity play so going to go this evening

The soup i made was a nightmare :( just tasted like pureed watery turnip and carrot ... so it went in the bin! ...

Tuesday menu

HEa Milk
HEb 2slices bread

Breaky- Satsumas
Lunch- a huge salad box with chicken peices
Tea- stiry fry with chicken stacks of veggies

Syns umm ... some honey roasted peanuts not sure how much? .. maybe a handful in total.

snacks, satsumas and a nana

Wednesday :)

HEa milk
Heb hifi bar (yukky)

breaky (skipped :/)
Lunch- stir fry from last nights ingrediants ...
Tea- spag bol tonight after w.i

syns (to update)

Good luck with weigh in xx

Morning :) .. well i couldnt make it to class this week :( was a bit gutted to be fair! .. My scales at home weigh the same as class so weighed on them and happy to report a 2.5lb loss :) .. not huge for a first week BUT i had a very wobbly weekend due to rubbish planning for work and a mc donalds ....

HEa Milk
HEb 2 Bread

Breakfast - fruit
Lunch - 2 slices of bread with spaghetti and scrambled eggs
Tea- (not sure yet)

Wel done 2.5 is fab!! x

Back