Newbie - Have I done my first day correctly?

temo

Hello everyone

I joined Slimming World Online at the weekend and today has been my first day - never done SW before so I'm just trying to get used to it and just wanted a little reassurance that I'm eating the correct things

Breakfast - Melon with Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Mid-Morning - Alpen Light Cereal bar (3syns) and a handful of grapes with a bottle of water
Lunch - x2 slices of nimble bread, chicken, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, banana, apple and Mullerlight yogurt with diet coke
Late afternoon - cherry tomatoes, mullerlight yogurt and 25g of raisins (3.5syns)
Tea - Beef Stew with mash
+350ml of skimmed milk

Any suggestions of what needs to be improved/done differently would be really helpful :D

That looks like a good day. Your beef stew did it have superfree veg in it if not then serve with veg on the side. You dont mentuion drinks are ypu drinking enough water? also just a note you have only had 6.5 syns a day dont be scared to use them (maybe you are saving them for the munchies later) I aleways use my 15 a day and have had good losses. But defintly a good day! Good luck

That looks like a good day. Your beef stew did it have superfree veg in it if not then serve with veg on the side. You dont mentuion drinks are ypu drinking enough water? also just a note you have only had 6.5 syns a day dont be scared to use them (maybe you are saving them for the munchies later) I aleways use my 15 a day and have had good losses. But defintly a good day! Good luck
The stew has carrots and garden peas in it but I'm going to have cabbage on the side also
A bit of both for the syns! A little scared to use them but I know I'm terrible in the evening for snacking!
Yes drinking is fine - usually have a bottle of water during the day and one in the evening plus my cups of tea

Back