newbie hello

Hiya welcome, browse the site using its search engine and ask away if your stuck, we are all a friendly bunch.

Good luck with your diet

Ruthy xxx

Hi ya Lacie
Welcome to the board!
It is best to join a class if you can, as i find it much better than doing it on my own.
It costs £5 to join (i think) and then £4.50 a week, It is expensive but it is well worth it, i really look forward to going, its nice to get support and the ladies (and a few men!) are lovely and really helpful.
If you wanted to do it at home you can, just see if you can get hold of the books on ebay, or join slimming world to get the books and if you dont want to go anymore then just dont turn up or something?
As i said though the classes are great, you get awards for when you lose half a stone, then a stone etc etc and slimmer of the week is great, iv won it twice!
On the slimming world website there is a box you can put your postcode in and it will tell you where your nearest classes are, see if you can pop along to one of them.
Also when you join you will get the password to the site every week and that is great!
There is also a way you can do it online, but im not sure how that works!
Good luck xxxxx

thank you for that, I spoke with my mother-in law yesterday and mention that I was thinking of going to SW well I couldn't believe it when she said she used to do it yrs ago which she kept all her books and info if I wanted it, they may be old but at least I can get the ides I hope ha ha so I snapped at the chance & said yes please, she will be coming up from Bournemouth this w-end so I shall have a good read and start as sn as poss

When you have done 50 posts, you can have a signature (which is where i post my weigh-ins below). Also you can add other things to it, such as the ticker, and also some people have their names in nice sparkly fonts etc).

You can get the ticker from here: Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Good Luck Lacie - you will love this way of eating! Everyone on this site is so helpful and friendly so loads of support this way.

Pop along to class if you can so you can get to grips with Healthy Extras and Syns etc if they seem confusing to you when reading the books to begin with.

Ello and welcome to the mad house!!!

Ruthyxxx

Back