Newbie here, just saying hi!

TaliBear

Hi there,

I'm new, just thought I'd come and say hello lol

'New Year - New Me' and all that!

Been yo-yoing the same 2-3 stone for a decade now. Managed to get a stone of it off July to September last year but I've put 5lbs back on over Chrimbo, so here I am ;)

Hi , is it weight watchers your doing? I started WW 6 mths ago it's hard work isn't it. I haven't been back since Christmas the class was off the week after Christmas last week it should have been back on but there was a mix up and the leader thought the hall was shut and it wasn't so i didn't get weighed i go tomorrow and dread it i know i've put on lol but onwards and upwards just need to stick with it we will get there in the end . Oh forgot to say i've lost 33lbs so far prob put 33lbs back on tomorrow lol.

Hi , is it weight watchers your doing? I started WW 6 mths ago it's hard work isn't it. I haven't been back since Christmas the class was off the week after Christmas last week it should have been back on but there was a mix up and the leader thought the hall was shut and it wasn't so i didn't get weighed i go tomorrow and dread it i know i've put on lol but onwards and upwards just need to stick with it we will get there in the end . Oh forgot to say i've lost 33lbs so far prob put 33lbs back on tomorrow lol.

Hi Angela, I am doing Slimming World and if I'm honest after the first couple of days it's becomes quite easy really. It's probably because you can eat as much as you want? 33lbs off is great, you're doing so well. I haven't ever tried WW tbh so I can't compare? :)

Well I got my weigh in today I put on 4lbs so I need to pull my socks up. I work in m&s in Glasgow when I come home from work i"m too tired to exercise i"m so unfit lol . And its not like I work full time i"m only part time but I need to try harder. My sons girlfriend is on slimming world and she finds it great. WW is getting more like slimming world it has a new program called flex I get 23 points a day and a list of free foods to pick from. Right now im starving lol i"m trying hard not to go and snack its 12.30pm I shouldn't be thinking of food lol. X

When was tour last weigh in Angela...any idea why the gain. I can imagine work does have you wrecked but does it not include lots of running around

Well I got my weigh in today I put on 4lbs so I need to pull my socks up. I work in m&s in Glasgow when I come home from work i"m too tired to exercise i"m so unfit lol . And its not like I work full time i"m only part time but I need to try harder. My sons girlfriend is on slimming world and she finds it great. WW is getting more like slimming world it has a new program called flex I get 23 points a day and a list of free foods to pick from. Right now im starving lol i"m trying hard not to go and snack its 12.30pm I shouldn't be thinking of food lol. X

I really don't know much about WW at all so it's really difficult for me to comment, but of the people who I have met over the years who have used with SW or WW to gain control of their weight it seemed to be the SW group who have kept the weight off more successfully. But that just may be the folks I've met, it may not be a fair representation at all?

I hope you found your way and didn't cave in to the snacks. Good luck, Angela :)

Hi there,

I'm new, just thought I'd come and say hello lol

'New Year - New Me' and all that!

Been yo-yoing the same 2-3 stone for a decade now. Managed to get a stone of it off July to September last year but I've put 5lbs back on over Chrimbo, so here I am ;)
Hello and welcome!! Im on the same path :) trying to lose 20kg this year. If you want to follow my journey on youtube and support each other here is my link! Good luck with everything!! We can so do this!

Back