Newbie here :). Totally shocked by first weigh in :D

Hey everyone :),
Im new to slimming world and this forum so just a quick message to say 'Hi everyone and good luck on your journeys'.

I had my first weigh in on Monday and was amazed to find that i lost 12lb in a week, absolutly shocked but also so proud.

Thanks,
Amy xx

Last edited:
One thing i will say is i am a bit worried that i wont have a good week this week with me having a good loss lass last week. Does anyone have any ideas to help me? Should i just keep at what i am doing now or change it? x

Hey everyone :),
Im new to slimming world and this forum so just a quick message to say 'Hi everyone and good luck on your journeys'.

I had my first weigh in on Monday and was amazed to find that i lost 12lb in a week, absolutly shocked but also so proud.

Thanks,
Amy xx

12 lbs that is amazing!!

Good luck hun x

Hello & Welcome!!

Im another who can have amazing losses, (14.5lb in 1 week after my holiday. Nearly fell off scales lol)

Just try your hardest, Your only 2lb off your 1 stone award!! Try your hardest to get that :D Just think of a nice loss an gaining your 1st award in your 2nd week :) xx

Hello & Welcome!!

Im another who can have amazing losses, (14.5lb in 1 week after my holiday. Nearly fell off scales lol)

Just try your hardest, Your only2lb off your 1 stone award!! Try your hardest to get that :D Just think of a nice loss an gaining your 1st award in your 2nd week :) xx

14.5 lbs..............thats just epic haha! xx

14.5 lbs..............thats just epic haha! xx

I know!! An all i did was stick to plan 100% on extra easy & used all 15syns everyday.. Must been a lot of detoxing from the alcohol an naughty foods from abroad!! xx

Can I just say you are now my hero lol! Thats really good well done you :) xx

Hehe thank you :) Ive got a food diary / picture timeline, the links are in my signature below if you like to take a look feel free xx

Back