• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie Here!

RealMissP

S: 26st0lb C: 21st2lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 4st12lb(18.68%)
Hi all,

ive been lurking around these forums for a while so thought it best to sign up. Ive been with slimming world since january and lost 2 stone 3lbs so far. Its starting to slow up, so im on xenical from my doctor as well.
Does anyone know how much I should expect to lose a week on xenical at all?

im 23 stone 8 now.. started at 25 stone 11.

Thanks
missP

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Well done on the weight loss so far......as for the xenical...I was on this but I cant say I really noticed any difference though it is different for each individual person.
Keep us posted on your progress

RealMissP

S: 26st0lb C: 21st2lb G: 14st0lb Loss: 4st12lb(18.68%)
hey

not been around for a while, im another 5lbs down now... 23 stone 3... really need to find a way to speed it up if there are any ideas?

10st10lbs

Gold Member
S: 10st10lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st8lb(5.33%)
Hey RealMissP :) Can't help with the xenical question but something you may want to try on SW - mixing up the days? I don't know how you're doing it at the moment but most people that start new go straight to EE and stick to it, unless vegetarians... I did the same but then started a bit of Green now and again, I felt it really helped to speed up weight loss, and eating super speed foods regularly. Also incorporating a bit of body magic, like challenging myself to a certain amount of activity each day.
xxx