newbie here

Cobra

Silver Member
Good morning!

just wanted to intro myself :)

im getting married in 16 weeks and am hoping to loose a dress size in that time.

I've recently had some info posted to me off ww about the new pro points, and I thought I'd come here to see if there is any info posted about it :)

I've done ww a few times and have always ended up leaving because the groups are a bit unwelcoming, i have felt a few times like im in a small town and im a foreign visitor.

Though it leaves me in a position that i can't do it online as I really need the support and motivation keep me on track.

Hope to find some good info here x

Lisa x

Hi Lisa,

I'm a newbie to, I've not decided which weight loss programme to start as yet, just checking out everyones progress first.
I recently lost a stone myself, but I definately need some motivation to get to my goal.
Good luck with your weight loss x

Welcome Lisa to MiniMins:welcome2:

If you are thinking of doing the new ProPoints plan it would help if you went to at least one class and get the books on the new plan. The Eating out guide and Shopping guide are very helpful and fit into your bag for quick access.

You might find the group a bit different this time as the plan is pretty new so you will have a lot of newbies in the same boat as yourself just learning about it.

If you have a look on this post by kagome75 she helps to explain the ProPoint Plan very well.

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/176311-introducing-new-pro-points-plan.html

Exciting times ahead getting everything ready for your big day in 16 weeks:love047:

Plenty of time to drop a dress size.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Be sure to ask if you need help:)

Hi Lisa,

I'm a newbie to, I've not decided which weight loss programme to start as yet, just checking out everyones progress first.
I recently lost a stone myself, but I definately need some motivation to get to my goal.
Good luck with your weight loss x

hey mandy,

I've just been looking around the forum, i can't believe how many diets there are out there are!

good luck on finding a diet that suits u

Lisa x

Thanks for the nice welcome mini.

Im going to have a look at that link

Lisa x Lisa

Hi and welcome. You don't need to go to a class to succeed but best to start one to get the plan. Keep motivated by having wedding pics up.

Irene xx

Hi and welcome. You don't need to go to a class to succeed but best to start one to get the plan. Keep motivated by having wedding pics up.

Irene xx

thankyou!

I have decided to to the slimfast diet, i have started a thread over there, with a challenge!

my aim for the 1st feb is 14lbs hopefully I can do this, as I will be on my treadmill aswell!

Lisax

Back