• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newbie here

stmcalee01

Hi all, I've been calorie ciunting for a while but feel a bit lonely now. I began my weight loss 8 months ago following the birth of my daughter asd have lost 2 stone so far. I would like to lose another stone and then see how I feel.

I go to a fantastic bootcamp 3x a week and I use my fitness pal. I get 1500 calories a day. My trainers at bootcamp are going ti give me a plan to follow as I eat too much rubbish.

Just wanted to say hi.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Donzy84

Back to basics
stmcalee01 said:
Hi all, I've been calorie ciunting for a while but feel a bit lonely now. I began my weight loss 8 months ago following the birth of my daughter asd have lost 2 stone so far. I would like to lose another stone and then see how I feel.

I go to a fantastic bootcamp 3x a week and I use my fitness pal. I get 1500 calories a day. My trainers at bootcamp are going ti give me a plan to follow as I eat too much rubbish.

Just wanted to say hi.

Hiya welcome! We do an online weighin at about 7pm on a Friday if u want to join in.

Congratulations on ur loss so far x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins