Newbie here!

mrscullen

Hi all :D

So happy to have found this forum, have been lurking for a few weeks but decided to join and get some extra moral support - everyone seems so nice and the wealth of knowledge is amazing!!

Im on Slimming World, weigh in each tuesday and lost 2lb this week taking me to 12lb lost in 4 weeks - very happy as im a bridesmaid in may and really do not want to be the 'fat bridesmaid' next to my size 8 sister and her size 10 friend!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi and :welcome2:

Well done on your losses so far! :D You're right about the support and motivation on here...it's fab!! ;)

I'm a Tuesday weigher too. The. re's a thread for it if you want to join in.

Hey chick, well done on the weight loss so far. It's great to have a target to work towards and if you're focused I'm sure you reach your target.

I'm on slimming world too. My weigh in is Weds evening, not expecting a loss this week as have had uite an indulgent week with my toddlers 3rd birthday and various other things but will be back on track tomorrow.

Hope you have a great week.

Thanks ladies :) will join the tues weigh in group xx Good luck to you both, from your tickers i can see you are both doing amazingly!!!

Hiya :eek:) ive been doing sw for the past 5 weeks and have lost 19lb :eek:) i love it, so easy to stick to! i weigh in on a tuesday too xx

Wow well done thats an amazing loss, thats the one thing i cant get my head around, eating so much yet losing so much too lol!!!

Hope everyone has a brilliant week xx

mrscullen said:
Wow well done thats an amazing loss, thats the one thing i cant get my head around, eating so much yet losing so much too lol!!!

Hope everyone has a brilliant week xx

Although sw does say free food is UNLIMITED try not to over eat on it for example pasta is free but if u eat massive amounts you will probably gain weight... Remember the third of a plate superfree :eek:) I eat loads and loads of veg, and quite a lot of fruit xx

dannii- said:
Although sw does say free food is UNLIMITED try not to over eat on it for example pasta is free but if u eat massive amounts you will probably gain weight... Remember the third of a plate superfree :eek:) I eat loads and loads of veg, and quite a lot of fruit xx

Im doing green and red :) but yep tryin to make the majority of my food superfree xx

My sw lady hasn't really mentioned green or red so I know very little about them.. she's a bit useless actually, I'm thinking about changing group x

Back