Newbie Here

mummyof1

Hi all :)

Im here because i'm going to need to support to finally shift these extra pounds.

Heres a little intro. I joined here when i was on lipotrim and wanted to lose the weight for my wedding and look great, i lost most of the weight and felt amazing on the day in my size 12 wedding dress (started as a size 16/18) but the weight came back on as soon as the wedding was over :cry: Not all back on but enough so that i have no confidence and really exclude myself from going out anymore because i hate myself ( i know some of you think i have nothing to lose and would be happy, but its how i feel and i have tried to be happy with myself)
I started the Cambridge Diet just before christmas..... which again for me was a BAD time for me to start a diet, for anyone to start a diet.
Its taken a good kick up the backside for me to start up again on monday and so far i think im doing ok i'm on SS and go to get weighed tomorrow morning. Thats me, im off to read about everyone else now x

Well done getting back on the horse! If you've managed it once I'm sure youve got the willpower to do it again.
Did you do any maintenance plan last time? Seems to be that a few returners attribute that to gaining. Might be an idea in the future :)
And good luck on your journey.

X

Thankyou for your lovely welcome.
No i didnt follow the maintenance plan i just came off the diet and dived straight for the tub of pringles that was staring at me all day......in fact i believe it was the tub of pringles that made me call my CC and postpone the diet till after xmas.....lol

Lesson learnt, now back on track.

Oh and can you drink tea on the cambridge diet? im having my shakes, my CC wanted me to do the sole source+ plan so ive been having my milk with a cup of tea and now im just thinking if this could mess it up????

Yes you can have tea and coffee which is a definite plus! Tablet sweetners are ok too

X

Hey hun good luck !! U can have tea n coffee, I've always added drop of milk to my drinks n it has never effected my losses !! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very very good luck. I have my first weigh-in tomorrow am! I am also a returner and also have very similar story.
We will get there, because we want to :)

Yeah has to be skimmed. Don't really think it makes much difference to the taste of tea/coffee to be honest

yes hun im still hanging in there,im feeling really good about myself actually.
Im alot less bloated and feeling like im getting somewhere with the weight loss. I did get weighed on Friday but it wasn't a full week that i have done plus i had 2 weeks off the diet before i actually got motivated and started so it wouldnt have been a true shot at what ive lost so im waiting until next friday to see what i have done this week.

How are you getting on this time around?

To be honest I'm struggling a bit today. Feel verty listless and can't seem to get motivated. I'm also thinking about food more as well which is annoying me more than anything as I just want to put my head down and forget about it for a few hours.
Also the scales have stuck since my last weigh in which is a bit depressing. This happened many times when I did cambridge before and I know I am still loosing weight and over time the odd scale sticking doesn't slow anything down. It just put you in a positive mood if you start the day a little lighter than the day before.
So, thats me, I'm still here but a bit moany today (sorry). Pleased with how things are progressing so far when I look at the big picture and I'm 3lbs half way to my mini goal of (???lbs)11 Kgs
Hopefully I'll be back on later with a more posistive head to chat. Thanks for letting me rant.
How about you .... tell me all.

Hello it is hard to keep motived because its such a restrictive diet and think when your mood s down it makes it whole heap worse. Just think about having to go through the beginning to get into ketosis again and that normally keeps me on track, wouldn't want to go through it again. Take care and keep strong x x

How everyone doing? flowey that a brilliant first week loss i bet you so pleased.
I get weighed tomorrow and will get a true number this week of what ive lost rather than last week it was just a guess with me only being on it 5 days and waiting 2 weeks to start the diet.
Today ive eaten 2 bars which im am really beating myself up about now an regretting it, do you think it will do much to the loss? i knew i shouldnt have i just love the peanut crunch bars.......lol The weekends are always the hardest for me so i have to stay strong this weekend.

I am not sure about the 2 bars I just had some chicken out of a packet and I can literalry feel the salt in my mouth x

watch out for pre-cooked chicken. as well as salt, it generally contains sugar, which as well as adding cals, *could* kick you out of keto.

as for two bars - probably minimal damage done, but it's more worrying that you found them too tempting to resist. maybe cut them out for a week - or make sure you only have enough product and no spares? so if you over indulge you'll be a pack short - which might stop you?

As a returner you just have to trust the weight will come off like it did last time. That said....it doesn't make it easier or take away the cravings does it!

Back