Step 1 Sole Source Newbie here :)

That's great, helps when people notice as you feel it's all worth it.

Im doing great thanks, day 4 nearly over and I expected to feel low and food withdrawals by now. Thankfully not. Loving the chocolate shake, yummy! I do hope the next few months go quick though as I want to reach target
. Been dieting since may and lost 3 stone by doing rosemary Conley and boot camp 3 times a week. Feels like I've been dieting for years, lol! Xx

Aww excellent stuff.. Im quite suprised how I'm not missing the usual things.. well I was missing milk in me coffees but I've now found the solution to that thank god.. I can definitely say I prefer the shakes to the soups and I cant stand porridge took me nearly an hour to get that down me.. NEVER again! lol..

xx

Yes I'm with you, defo more into the shakes. Got mostly soups left. As it was my first week thought I'd get a variety, next week just shakes I think. Loads of flavours which help. May even get 21 chocolate, lol! The porridge isn't the best, I only got the original, had it this morning. Xx

Hi kitty,

Im fab thanks. All going great so far. How's you? We sure will smash our targets, bring it on :) Can't wait to see 11 on them evil scales x

Dwyer2010 said:
Hi kitty,

Im fab thanks. All going great so far. How's you? We sure will smash our targets, bring it on :) Can't wait to see 11 on them evil scales x

Think I will have to be dead for four months before I see 11 lol. I am doing good. Hate this time of day though, because I don't have my soup till half seven eek. Roll on Corrie ;). Keep it up u will do it ;) x

kittygill said:
Think I will have to be dead for four months before I see 11 lol. I am doing good. Hate this time of day though, because I don't have my soup till half seven eek. Roll on Corrie ;). Keep it up u will do it ;) x

Aww don't be silly Hun I'm sure you'll get there.. How much do you have to lose?

Fill up with water or coffee that's what I do.. Saying that I'm addicted to the summer berry water flavouring so drinking that by pint full :)

If you don't like black coffee use ya vanilla shake to make it milky.. I've made the vanilla shake last for 4 coffees :) xx

scooby_lu83 said:
Aww don't be silly Hun I'm sure you'll get there.. How much do you have to lose?

Fill up with water or coffee that's what I do.. Saying that I'm addicted to the summer berry water flavouring so drinking that by pint full :)

If you don't like black coffee use ya vanilla shake to make it milky.. I've made the vanilla shake last for 4 coffees :) xx

6 stone but that's doesn't take me to the recommended chart weight think that's more like ten....yeah in your dreams Mr chart lol.

I drink about 8 pints of water a day, not because I am on this, I have always done it for as long as I can remember. I don't drink tea or coffee.

I have got some of the mix, keep forgetting to put it in ;) so at half six I will make myself a glass, that should get me through to half seven ;).

Is the water mix ok to have all the time?

Thank you Xx

kittygill said:
6 stone but that's doesn't take me to the recommended chart weight think that's more like ten....yeah in your dreams Mr chart lol.

I drink about 8 pints of water a day, not because I am on this, I have always done it for as long as I can remember. I don't drink tea or coffee.

I have got some of the mix, keep forgetting to put it in ;) so at half six I will make myself a glass, that should get me through to half seven ;).

Is the water mix ok to have all the time?

Thank you Xx

Aww well just see how you go huni that's what I'm doing I want to lose 3 stone first then rethink my goal after that :) I'm just worried about having saggy skin..

The only water mix that's limited is the golden veg make this with hot water and have it as a cuppa soup.. The other 2 orange and summer berry can use as much as u like... I have it with fizzy water and it's just like drinking pop I have it by the pint full :)

Xx

scooby_lu83 said:
Aww well just see how you go huni that's what I'm doing I want to lose 3 stone first then rethink my goal after that :) I'm just worried about having saggy skin..

The only water mix that's limited is the golden veg make this with hot water and have it as a cuppa soup.. The other 2 orange and summer berry can use as much as u like... I have it with fizzy water and it's just like drinking pop I have it by the pint full :)

Xx

I am going for the three stone as well. Hoping to have it off by Xmas. I got some bio oil today, don't think it helps saggy skin but will give it a go. We will just have to tuck it in our knickers lol x x

I have used the vibrio plate regular along with boot camp and it's great for toning and weight loss. 10 minutes is equifalent to 45 mins straight in the gym. I obviously won't be doing boot camp for a while due to my wrist that's why I'm here but I will defo be doing the vibrio late. Shoud look into it ladies :) Xx

Dwyer2010 said:
I have used the vibrio plate regular along with boot camp and it's great for toning and weight loss. 10 minutes is equifalent to 45 mins straight in the gym. I obviously won't be doing boot camp for a while due to my wrist that's why I'm here but I will defo be doing the vibrio late. Shoud look into it ladies :) Xx

Do u have one at home? I have never heard of them. I don't feel confident to go to the gym. Anyway, I have just been for my first weigh in and I have lost 9 llb!! I am chuffed ;). Hope you are ok and staying with it x

Hi kitty, just seen your weight loss on another thread and replied. So happy for you, that's amazing :clap:

Ive been using a vibro plate at a local beauty salon. It's £20 for 16 courses of 10 mins. It defo works.

I just googled one for you to have a read luv,

Vibrostation Exercise Plate - Power Vibration Plate - Vibro Gym Equipment

Im honestly feeling great just tired as my 9 month old isn't sleeping, his teeth are on their way finally I think. Found my hand blender to so had lump free shakes today....woohoo!! Xx

Dwyer2010 said:
Hi kitty, just seen your weight loss on another thread and replied. So happy for you, that's amazing :clap:

Ive been using a vibro plate at a local beauty salon. It's £20 for 16 courses of 10 mins. It defo works.

I just googled one for you to have a read luv,

Vibrostation Exercise Plate - Power Vibration Plate - Vibro Gym Equipment

Im honestly feeling great just tired as my 9 month old isn't sleeping, his teeth are on their way finally I think. Found my hand blender to so had lump free shakes today....woohoo!! Xx

Thanks for the encouragement and link I will have a look now. I got a shaker from CDC and must admit its good. They had a new one tonight called cookie and cream, the taste reminds me of something, and I can't remember what.....Ben and jerrys cookie ice cream? Hope your little one sleeps through tonight for you x x

I can't wait to try the cookies and cream..

Quick question for u all.. Compared to your first week when you could obviously feel changes and different how did you all feel on your second week?

I'm really not feeling as good as what I was last week about feeling slimmer if anything feel the opposite :( xx

scooby_lu83 said:
I can't wait to try the cookies and cream..

Quick question for u all.. Compared to your first week when you could obviously feel changes and different how did you all feel on your second week?

I'm really not feeling as good as what I was last week about feeling slimmer if anything feel the opposite :( xx

Hi Scoob I am just starting my second week and must admit tonight is the hardest so far. I am not hungry but just want to eat. I have even popped over to the slimming world forum for a read. I should be on top of the world really as just lost 9lb. Suppose its just a wobble, let's stick 2 it chick, we can do this x

kittygill said:
Hi Scoob I am just starting my second week and must admit tonight is the hardest so far. I am not hungry but just want to eat. I have even popped over to the slimming world forum for a read. I should be on top of the world really as just lost 9lb. Suppose its just a wobble, let's stick 2 it chick, we can do this x

Hi kitty I'm on day 3 of week 2 and just don't feel the same as last week I just hope I lose as don't want to sts or gain after doing so well first week.. I just hope it all comes off by sarurday morning..

Xx

scooby_lu83 said:
Hi kitty I'm on day 3 of week 2 and just don't feel the same as last week I just hope I lose as don't want to sts or gain after doing so well first week.. I just hope it all comes off by sarurday morning..

Xx

What did u lose in the first week?. I know I sound like a spoilt brat but I am hoping for 5 next week!!. It seems such a drastic diet just to lose just a couple of pound. Sts would see me off!!.

When u say u don't feel the same what do u mean? Have u had a sneeky look at the scales?. Or u losing motivation?. X x

kittygill said:
What did u lose in the first week?. I know I sound like a spoilt brat but I am hoping for 5 next week!!. It seems such a drastic diet just to lose just a couple of pound. Sts would see me off!!.

When u say u don't feel the same what do u mean? Have u had a sneeky look at the scales?. Or u losing motivation?. X x

I lost 11lb on my 1st week and would love to get my 1st stone this week.. Last week tummy felt really flat in bed and could see a little difference but this week just not feeling it.. Wouldn't say I'm losing motivation cos I'm not it might just be me and cos it feels like this week is dragging I'm soooo trying my hardest to avoid sneaky peeks but maybe 1 might help in morning just so I k ow its coming off in right direction..

Xx

scooby_lu83 said:
I lost 11lb on my 1st week and would love to get my 1st stone this week.. Last week tummy felt really flat in bed and could see a little difference but this week just not feeling it.. Wouldn't say I'm losing motivation cos I'm not it might just be me and cos it feels like this week is dragging I'm soooo trying my hardest to avoid sneaky peeks but maybe 1 might help in morning just so I k ow its coming off in right direction..

Xx

Wow, that's a brilliant loss, Have you been 100 percent this week?. I would have a sneeky peek in the morning and see, it will make u feel a lot better if those numbers are coming down ;). Just remember your 11 lighter than last week that's more than 2 bags of potatoes. Go in your kitchen now and grab some and feel the weight. U have done yourself proud. Well done x x

kittygill said:
Wow, that's a brilliant loss, Have you been 100 percent this week?. I would have a sneeky peek in the morning and see, it will make u feel a lot better if those numbers are coming down ;). Just remember your 11 lighter than last week that's more than 2 bags of potatoes. Go in your kitchen now and grab some and feel the weight. U have done yourself proud. Well done x x

Yeah 100% huni might just do that just been reading that if u drink loads of water could be water retention hmmm will just have to see I guess.. And thanks for the wll done n yes I am proud xx

Back