Newbie here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kerriluke, 28 April 2009 Social URL.

1. kerriluke

kerriluke Member

Hello
    I am new to this site, found it on google whilst searching for tips on to loose weight. I am neally 23 and getting married in jan and want to loose abit weight and tone up before the wedding so appreciate any advice given. I have a little girl who is neally 3 and i was a 8-10 before having her and now a 12 but i HATE my belly when it hangs over so my aim is to trim up to get into my dress :) I dont have the first clue on whats good and bad to eat and good tips on dieting so any advice is great. Also my email and msn address is [email protected] if anyone would like to chat to me on there. Thanks xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Kerri, I would go and read the forums, especially the stickies at the top of each forum, they contain loads of good advice and tips. Once you've done that you can make the decision as to which plan you want to follow. Welcome and good luck!

4. kerriluke

kerriluke Member

Thanks for the welcome and advice. x

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    No worries, ;)

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. There is a section for brides to be. You might get support there and gossip about weddings

Irene xx

7. newfate

newfate Member

Hi and good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.