Newbie in Inverness

Miss_Fiona

Hi all.

I've been battling with my weight since my daughter was born 5yrs ago, I finally got it in check when I found out I was pregnant with daughter number 2.
This time around I was hit badly with PND so I was on meds as well as comfort eating enough to feed a small country. Needless to say the weight piled on!!

I became the heaviest I've ever been in life @ 14st 2lb. I'm only 5'4" and typically it sits in all the wrong places.
My long term goal is reach 10st which I know won't be easy. I gravitate to chocolate when feeling low, seems to be the only thing that's helps.....?
Week 1: Lost 5lb
Week 2: Lost 3lb
Week 3: Lost .5lb

I know why wk3 wasn't good, comfort eating again while waiting for eldest daughters test results.

Thats my story in a nutshell and I look forward to sharing my journey with you all.

Hi and welcome. Good luck for our journey. :) Please dont beat yourself up over "smaller" losses. It is said the slower you loose it the more likely you are too keep it off. If that does not sound good then it comes down to " a loss is a loss". never be up set about a loss. Save that energy for if you have a gain ( and even then as long as you know where you went wrong then you cant be mad, you just have to avoid doing it again). :)

Hi I'm new to forum ....please help .
.I will be doing a slim style protein meal replacement shakes and lots of fruits in veggies and moderate exercise only because I have an old injury that limits my activity , I have a medal rod in one ankle ...but will do as much as I possible can!!
Starting over to succeed in this journey of weigh- loss

Last edited:
Back