Newbie in need of help!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by carlyb1208, 5 April 2011 Social URL.

1. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all, im starting ww tonight and need some help! Im going shopping today (before the meeting) as i work silly hours an cannot go in the next to days.
    So i need some ideas of foods which i can cook for dinner, my partner is doing this with me as we get married later on this year and want to lose over a stone each.
    Im going to get lots of salad,veg an micro meals but i want to cook fresh things too! Please help! Xxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Lean meat if you are a meat and veg kind of person? My weekly shopping in normally a couple of micro meals, some lean meat including a joint for Sunday, potatoes, some veg, small choc bars (like 2 finger kit kats), baby bels, eggs, low low cheese etc - nothing out of the ordinary. I eat what I would normally eat if I wasn't on WW, just prepared in a WW-friendly way and not too much of it. Maybe have a look in the diary section and recipes section and see what other people are eating.

Good luck BTW!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.