Newbie in need of support!

cazmilligan

Happiness in a shake!
Hello everyone, I am Carol 35, and I have over 9 stone to loose, just strted the cd today and need some advice, tips, inspiration! Please! xx

Hi Carol Im on week 3 now of CD, its going well,able to stick to it no bother, first few days are the worse once you get them by and get into ketosis,the hunger disappears,its great.Although it doesnt stop the cravings, thats where willpower comes in! But Id definately recommend it to anyone,good luck on your CD journey xxx ;)

Hi Carol:wave_cry:

Welcome. Im a returner and on day 3 of abstinance. First few days difficult, detox and hunger but once in the magic K no hunger, only emotional..thats the tough bit!!

This forum will defo offer support, people kind of journey on together towards a common goal of escaping from a life of misery due to weight. It really helped me last time and Im hoping this time it will offer support also. Its great to read all kinds of different stories and share idea/thoughts etc.

Good luck on your journey, keep posting and positive.

x

Hi Caz
Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey. Try to stay focussed and keep up with the water intake (my biggest failing :eek:). The best advice I could give you though is to keep coming on here for support and encouragement ... why not start your own diary thread so you can chart your own progress and your feelings.

:)

Thanks girls, not really sure how to work the posting in the forum, took me ages to find it again lol, techno phob here!
I will try and post more and hope to get lots of support and advice from you girls, and Debbie, see you tonight lol! x

Hey Carol.. Im Cat.. and im on day 3 today of SSing.. i have.. well at least to start with 10 stone to lose.. Just keep at it.. and as debbie said.. keep up the water intake..
I often try to do stuff in the evening like cross stich.. cos thats my time when i want to eat.. i also would take a look at the inspiration bit.. its at the top of the main page..
Good luck..
Cat x x

Back