1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

(Newbie) Is Slimming World Online worth it?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by millux, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I can't get to any meetings due to social anxiety (eep), so I'm just wondering if SWO is worth the price? I thought maybe I could buy the books online & then just stick to minimins for support & information instead. Have any of you tried Slimming World Online? :)

I'm coming over from Exante after reaching my goal of a size14, now I want to get healthy & continue to lose!

Thanks everyone x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RacheyBaby

RacheyBaby Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I follow SW online an I think it is great! There's more recipes than the group online even though the website is now combined. There's loads of helpful tips, however I find the tips on here invaluable. Plus you get to order all the books etc and take out the magazine subscription. Try it for a month and see how it goes
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.