After losing 10st and putting it back on I'm back to losing weight again.

BonnyBunny

So I'm new here but using this to document my weight loss. So 3 years ago I lost 10st in 2 years and I did it only eating non processed foods and exercise. This time I have a rare brain condition and need to lose weight quick so I'm doing the exante 800 plan under doctor supervision. It's going well I'm 2st down and still going. So my weight gain was medical due to waiting for an operation for 2 years during COVID I couldn't move and depressed which sent the weight up in those 2 years. I'm super excited to get the weight off again and to continue building up my excercise stamina again. ☺️

So I'm new here but using this to document my weight loss. So 3 years ago I lost 10st in 2 years and I did it only eating non processed foods and exercise. This time I have a rare brain condition and need to lose weight quick so I'm doing the exante 800 plan under doctor supervision. It's going well I'm 2st down and still going. So my weight gain was medical due to waiting for an operation for 2 years during COVID I couldn't move and depressed which sent the weight up in those 2 years. I'm super excited to get the weight off again and to continue building up my excercise stamina again. ☺️
Hello
im new on here.
just found your post.
hope your weight loss journey is going well

Back