Newbie, joining slimming world on Thursday

missfriz

Hi everyone, I'm sal married with 3 kids,14, 5 and 3 and I am 42 years old. I am so looking forward to rejoining slimming world and chatting to everyone on here. I was doing a vlcd but lets just say, I love my food and it wasnt working out!!lol...I did do slimming world before but they didnt have the extra easy plan at that time. It almost sounds too good to be true - cant wait to go on thursday. I have started myself this morning and have been looking through the recipes they are brillaint!!! Looking forward to my dinner tonight. Good luck everyone - sal xx:D

Hiya Sal,
I have just restarted SW myself too, I have a big appetite and thats one thing not many other diets are good for.
I'm sure once you hear more about EE at your class you'll find it seems to be a lot more like "normal eating".
When I first did SW it ws just red and green and although I enjoyed it, EE is great for things like chilli and rice and meat potatoes and veg without weighing a single thing.
Anyway all the best of luck with your weight loss and the class on Thursday! x

hey Sal, im gemma 26, mum of phoebe 11months, im a newbie to SW ive been doing it for 4 wks and lost 9lbs, my 5th weigh in tonight, EE is brilliant i still cant believe all i can eat and lose weight, everyone is lovely and supportive on here, hope to hear more about ur journey good luck for thursday xxx

Thanks girls :D -good luck miss chocchip when do you have your first weigh in?And Gemma you are doing brilliantly!! Good luck for your next weigh in -xxx

Back