Extra Easy Newbie :) learning to use Minimins 1st day back on slimming world diet

saztag

Hi my name is Sarah I am a mummy of two and trying to lose the last bit of baby weight and then trying to maintain it not put it back on lol if im successful. My hubby who has more weight to lose is also doing it with me so we can give each other moral support. Today is first day back on the slimming world diet! Trying to remember all the Hex A's and B's. So far after being able to eat everything over Christmas and still have a whole tin of chocolate syns, we have eaten an apple and a 28g bowl of mini shredded wheat and a tiny amount of milk (so we can still have a little in cups of tea. Any suggestions, help with the website or recipe ideas are greatly appreciated or any one who is trying to get bk on the dieting wagon love to hear from. :)

Hi Sarah, welcome! I am not the right person to give you any advice as I am just restarting slimming world myself however my best advice would be to go along to a group and join to get the new books! Alot of things will have changed and the only way to get the latest information is from slimming world. If you only join for 1 night, get the books and dont go back then at least you will have the latest edition.

Good luck with your weight loss! :)

Hi Sarah - i'm a newbie too and just discovered minimins. Seems a really supportive group. Good luck losing the pounds!

Im also new to Minimins and doing SW again. Although I may be a bit out of touch as I havent ever joined properly, just got all the information from a friend!! Good luck with the weight loss! x

Back