Newbie looking for inspiration

mickymini

Hi all. I've been reading posts on the site for a week now and finally joined looking for a bit of hope and inspiration. I've struggled with my weight all my life and have yo-yo dieted. Always done 1000 calorie a day diets with exercise and they used to work. Unfortuanetly now I am a full time carer and work full time meaning that convenience foods and slumping on the sofa becomes a way of life.
I started LT on 03/09/12 after 2 family members had fantastic weight loss in such a short time, I thought I'd give it a go. I needed a rocket up my backside to lose weight as I am getting married this November and had been saying since May that I'd go on a diet...in 4 months I put on 7lbs!!!
So now I've started LT and I must say I find it a very easy diet to stick to. The temptation has been taken away as you cannot consume any food. My problem is if I have a piece of bread as part of a calorie controlled diet, I will end up having 3! Luckily I've never felt hungry or had headaches, my skin has already improved and I feel like I have more energy.
In week one I lost 8lbs:D, week 2 - 7lbs,:D week 3 - 2lbs:confused: and I'm due for my next weigh in on Saturday. I feel a bit disappointed with last week but as they say, it's still a loss. I can honestly say that I have been 100% from the start although I should really try and do some exercise.
Everyday I feel that I have achieved another goal, today's was not wanting or having the breakfast bap in a works meeting - yay!!!
I'm hoping ideally to lose 2st 9lb by 26/10/12, 2st - 2st 7lb would still be great though. I will have to start refeed then in time for my wedding and honeymoon. My aim is to get back onto LT the day after I come back!!:sigh:

Back