Newbie needing diet motivation! Help and ideas of what works please!!

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to minimins but by no means new to dieting. I really need motivating and that kick up the bun to shift a stone and a half before may!!
This probably sounds easy for some you but I just have no motivation.
I've tried every diet going, but seen very little results and after a few months I just stop trying.
If I saw the pounds dropping off I think I'd continue to work hard.

So any help and ideas of what works please let me know!!
And also how can I make the most of this site so I can keep headstrong!?

Thanks in advance

Hi Lornie!
I would recommend Slimming World. You can eat so much and still lose weight. If you follow the plan your garenteed to lose every week. Plus if you sign up to the weekly meetings in your area then that's extra pressure to stick to the new way of eating. I've done it for two weeks, first week t lost 4 1.5 pounds. Im due for a weigh in today, well now in fact if my baby would wake up!
Whatever you decide, good luck with losing x

Hi everyone... again! I'm back and stronger than ever - I hope! Since I joined SW in Feb my head just hasn’t been in it, but now I’m desperate to see results.

I need motivation and ideas.

What works… red/green/extra easy, I’ve always stuck to EE because its safe, but maybe I should try a different plan? What do you think.

Exercise… what’s fun and effective! I love to jog, but the weathers been dyer… is that just an excuse :-/ ????

24 pounds to lose by my birthday - 09/12 … doable?? I think so, I just need a kick up the butt, and who better to give me one, than you lovely ladies on here.

Please help!!!!

Back