newbie needing help

Hi all, fab forum have been reading it all day and decided to join. I moved to Northern Cyprus 3 years ago, and have decided i want to start slimming world diet so im not so embarassed in the summer when it reaches 40c!
I know abit about slimming world, but really need the basics like healthy extras, syns and free foods etc. Living here i cant join a group and i dont have a credit/debit card to join online. Dont suppose anyone will be kind enough to give me the password for the online website. i would be so grateful to get all the info.
I really want to start tomorrow as its hotting up already, please help me, thank sooooo much
Donna xxx

hey Donna!! We're not ignoring you...I'm just not a slimming worlder and have zero knowledge of it!!

Hopefully one of slimming world girlies will be along soon!!

Best of luck!!

xx

thanks for taking the time to reply coley, i really hope someone will be online soon to help me too.
Really want to get planning what im going to have tomorrow, but desperately need some help,
thanks anyway
x

Hiya,

Have you got a cheque book? You caould maybe buy off ebay?

I weighed in & ran today and the password I have doesn't work anymore. :(

Unfortunetly i have no cheque book either, and the even bigger down fall is no post ever gets here. Im still waiting for xmas cards from friends and family which they sent and have never turned up. As much as i love this county it really does have some inconveniences!!
Thanks for replying anyway and hopefully somebody will be able to get me the password today as depserate to start dieting.
p.s you look absolutely fab in your pics, well done xxx

Back