Newbie needs help!!

lucyk

Hi all

Good to meet you (o: I hope you can help....I started slimming world 2 weeks ago now by reading up on the diet online and buying 101 books (o: I have a question about the syns:- do you have to have some syns every day or is it ok to go a number of days without having any at all? Information I have read says that you should have between 5 and 15 syns a day so I'm not sure whether it helps the weight loss if you do have some?
Thanks very much (o:

hi lucyk, i used to do sw but unfortunately didn't work for me, i got too bloated on the green days and as i don't like meat didn't help. i was told that it was best for you to have some of the 15 sins not all as they help you stay on track and this is every day.

You can use them in a number of ways, really naughty sins like chocci or alcohol or just by adding sauces to your food, it depends on what you're cooking that day.

hope this helps, even in a small way

good luck x

Hi Lucy and welcome to minimins. I also follow SW and if you visit the SW area of the site you'll find lots of useful advice, tips, recipes etc. As regards syns, you should have 5-15 a day. I tend to stick to a weekly total of 70 and use them throughout the week as I want so one day I may have 15 and another day 2, and so on. I wouldn't have all 70on one day though...tempting though it sounds!
Good luck.

1127168qo8basv9g8.gif

Welcome to Mini's :) It's been a number of years since I did SW, so can't help with the question, but I'm sure there are lots of people in the SW section who can help.

Thanks very much guys...I just didn't know if having no syns on a couple of days would impact my weight loss. I guess it won't:)

Hi Lucy and welcome.

Back