Newbie-nervous :/

I really dont know im just starting with the new system, never tried the old one but i know a few people that lost a lot on it.. Good luck on your weigh in :) im doing it at home and not really through ww

well propoints are better because there were flaws in the old point system :)

I LOVE doing the hulahooping on the Wii, i've wii fit and wii fit plus and wii fit plus allows you to slect your own routine depending on how long etc you want to work out for. You can also put in the amount of calories you want to burn (say after eating sweets...lol) and it will keep going till u have it allll burned off :D I live the muscle workouts too.. make me sore tho

Just started exercising now, doing 20 lunges, 20 crunches, 20 step-ups and 20 push-ups everyday, next week 30 each
its a good way of starting to strenghten your muscles, cuz the more muscles you have... the faster you lose the fat and the quicker u burn it :D

The push-ups are simple, put ur legs on the couch put ur upper body on the floor leaving ur knees and feet on the couch and push up gently 20 times (really u just kinda bop ur body) this is a gentle version of the army GET DOWN GIVE ME FIFTY version :D

Lol omg im terrible at pushups lol yea i like the yoga routine with a few muscle workouts thrown in. I cant believe how sore you can get from just holding yourself in one position. Most of i cant believe i cant actuaaly stand in the tree pose now lol that ws so hard to get right lol.. I do some cardio and stuff on there too its all fun.. Im determined to inish that damn balance board plus or whatever its called i havent gotten passed 6 yet but im gonna do it lol. For my muscles i really like the ea active. It comes with a theraband (think i spelled that wrong lol) and stuff its really goodfor working out yourupper and lower body.. Theres a 30 day challenge on it with a preset schedule of workouts and that worked for me before but i gave up halfway through cause we went on holiday and well yea lol. But i still use it i was so sore after using last time lol but that just means it works.. You should try the dancing games for cardio.. I did a combo of just dance ampnd zumba today and im drenched in sweat.. Still getting the hang of them but zumba gives you credit for just moving lol. I just hold the remote cause the stupid belt didnt fit lol

ooh zumba! heard a lotta good things about it :D is it a game for wii or is it a dvd? I am going to do the 30 day shred with jillian (scary woman!) After x-mas and new year on the 4th of january..
WHO'S UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? the dvd is like 5 dollars on amazon which I've no clue if thats cheap or not but we shud get a group together to set the challenge and then plan like a massive reward at the end like going to see a show in londons' west-end or something :D :D I think we should all do something cool! Who knows we can get a big group together and have a day out and see how everyone is doing!! that be cool..!

Anyhow I have to stop rambling lol

hope ur having a great day :)

Yea sounds good :). Its a game for the wii.. Yea the wii is pretty much my workout machine lol

Thanks just had my wi today and lost 3 lbs in my first week following the points system

Wow!! 3lb WELL DONE :D are you happy???

Yea im way excited :) i even had to force myslef to take a break today xause i just wanted to keep going cause im so pumped lol but idont want to over do it

thanks your guys :) ive lost 3lbs on my weigh in yesterday, so its gotten me really motivated

Back