newbie-newbie-new (trying DC)

Skygirl

So yup, I'm just your average noob saying hello!

Actually, technically I've been here before on the CD boards... 'sept after proclaiming I wouldn't fall off the christmas wagon, then not only falling off but completely losing it and having no drive to go chasing after it I skulked off hanging my head in shame. An I lost my log in details. :p

So... heyyy I'm Sky. I'm 23 and a student, who is both lazy and can't cook, hense the being on a diet/weight loss website and not.... I dunno, where do gorgeously slim people hang out on line?

This time I'm not on CD.... because I developed such an aversion to the shakes and soups that it was rare I would have my three a day... and cutting down a vlcd isn't really healthy. But... I'm still around 35lbs lighter than last year, an this time I'm using Diet Chef (because I'm lazy and because I got suckered into the advertising on top of this page! ;) ). I'm hoping it'll be easier to stick to long term than CD, and the weight will come off slower, and It'll be easier to go into maintanance if I ever reach my target weight... or if I end up gagging at the thought of any more granola.

I'm exited about being here. I know this forum has such a awesome lot of CD'ers, so i'm looking forward to searching out the DC'ers... and really everyone and anyone. And hopefully making friends... and hopefully getting tips on different things and hopefully when I get myself going being able to give advice too...

Erm... yep, thats it!

Hi there!
Just wanted to say 'ello'!

I'm on my first week of CD...Fun & games lol

Anyway, good luck! xoxox

after proclaiming I wouldn't fall off the christmas wagon, then not only falling off but completely losing it and having no drive to go chasing after it I skulked off hanging my head in shame.

That has made me laugh out loud and has cheered up my day.

:happy096:

Hi there!
Just wanted to say 'ello'!

I'm on my first week of CD...Fun & games lol

Anyway, good luck! xoxox

'allo!
Eeeks, the dreaded first week! Hope your finding it do-able. For me I didn't get any of the 'symptoms' and was actually feeling quite left out! Its a good diet though.... psychologically it wasn't for me long term... but thanks to CD im lighter than I would have been and well, i'm sure you'll see some people have amazing results!

That has made me laugh out loud and has cheered up my day.

:happy096:

*Taking a bow* :D
(I was going to put a ps... saying what your meant to say something along the lines of 'Sky, Omgawd! Your here! welcome! However did we cope this far without you?!'.... 'sept, maybe thats a wee bit cheeky for a seventh post? Or at all. Plus I'm thinking maybe cheering up your day is probably a much better thing. ;) )

Hi and welcome. Good luck with diet chef

Irene xx

Hi Irene! Thanks for the welcome. I remember you from before (though I dont think we 'spoke') and its good to see your still getting on with WW. :)

Back