Newbie on Lipotrim

ziggy23

Hi guys :D
Newbie here :wave_cry: I'm starting the lipotrim TFR today. I was on it a few years ago and only lasted 2 weeks :eek: I'm determined to do it this time can't believe how big I've let myself go:cry: I have at least 5 stone to lose. I'm just terrified that if I did lose that amount of weight would my skin go all flabby and saggy?! I'm 28 and have pretty good skintone but still I'm worried.
Has anyone any experience of this happening or how/if I can stop it?

Thanks in advance

Hi Ziggy and welcome.

Regarding saggy skin, the only thing you can do is sit ups i would think to tighten the muscles up, but in regards to skin the only option is surgery (if its that bad) ive been big all my life and had my son in December laast year so i have a bit of saggy skin already (i went huge!) but im not to bothered at the min, if you get to a healthy BMI you can go to the NHS to try for a tummy tuck as my friend just had her boobs and tummy done after losing 5 stone. BUT you have to have a BMI under 25.

How are you finding it? I know its so hard the `st 2 weeks were the hardest to me but when the weight started coming i couldnt beleive it and in 8 weeks lost 30lb and thats with several blips!!!

sorry 8 weeks 40lb lol

Hi Lucy_Jucie!
Wow thats amazing fair play to you. I'm just starting today so am about to have my 1st shake:D Haha my stomach is rumbling already! Yea I was huge when I was pregnant but thankfully I didn't get too many stretchmarks or was left too flabby but the aul boobs could do with a lift!
I'm delighted I found this forum now I think we definitely need some support doin the Lipotrim:D

Hi a few years ago i was 18.7 stone and have managed to lose six stone thru the years im now just doing lipotrim cus this last two stone is harder to lose. I have lose skin on my lower belly and tops od my legs but its not to bad nothing a pair of tights wont disguise and u kinda learn to love it as it shows u the journey uve come om minwy not really bad just need to tone up i think altho if i could afford surgery id have it!

Hi Pretty Peach
Well done on your weight loss that is incredible:D Yea I've realised I'll always have that pouch of skin on my lower stomach from having a child nothing will ever shift it! And yes you're right it does show how far you've come:D

pretty peach said:
Hi a few years ago i was 18.7 stone and have managed to lose six stone thru the years im now just doing lipotrim cus this last two stone is harder to lose. I have lose skin on my lower belly and tops od my legs but its not to bad nothing a pair of tights wont disguise and u kinda learn to love it as it shows u the journey uve come om minwy not really bad just need to tone up i think altho if i could afford surgery id have it!

Woow 6 stone that is amazing congrats I bet u feel amazing!! Do u exercise much? How are u finding lipotrim?

Hello and welcome aboard the LT train ... destination slim-ville lol :)

Well done for making the decision to change and i wish you all the best of luck on the journey. I wouldn't think or worry about stuff like sagging skin either, just think of the reasons you have decided to make the change, all the positives and set yourself mini goals etc.

Be sure to use this forum as its full of such fabulous people who offer so much support and motivation which really makes a difference :) Good luck again x

Good luck - with everything. Nobody knows who is going to get saggy skin until it happens I'm afraid. If you get worried at any point on your journey you can always come off and maintain to lose the weight slower to give your body a chance to catch up. Afraid all quick loss diets have that risk - make sure you tell your pharmacist this is your big concern and to keep an eye on the situation.
xx

good luck.xxx.

alig2009 said:
Woow 6 stone that is amazing congrats I bet u feel amazing!! Do u exercise much? How are u finding lipotrim?

Um i was jogging but give that up for a bit and i use the wii just Dave its lots of fun and u sweat loads without it feeling.like ure exercising. Yea i am so pleased to have lost that weight love looking bk on pics at how far I've come a.d seeing people from school saying how good im looking these days just really want to get down to my goal weight of 10 stone and il be so happy :)

Sorry forgot to write about how i feel on lipotrim....its very hard im so hungry ut just keep telling myself its not forever and it will b worth it in the end x

pretty peach said:
Um i was jogging but give that up for a bit and i use the wii just Dave its lots of fun and u sweat loads without it feeling.like ure exercising. Yea i am so pleased to have lost that weight love looking bk on pics at how far I've come a.d seeing people from school saying how good im looking these days just really want to get down to my goal weight of 10 stone and il be so happy :)

Just dance even not Dave lol

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS:D I'm only on day 1 so feel fine but give it a day or 2 and I'll be on this moaning:p My first goal is to buy myself a nice pair of trousers for Christmas I go around wearing leggings everyday and they do NOTHING for me:eek:
Well done everybody on their amazing weightloss and good luck to anybody else starting like me:D

Back