Newbie online

wannabslim24

:wave_cry:Hello all, I'm Von and I am a newbie. I joined Slimming World in Sept 2010 and was doing ok till Christmas. Only got back to doing it properly two weeks ago. I know it works if I do it right and I am determined to get to goal.

:wave_cry:Hello all, I'm Von and I am a newbie. I joined Slimming World in Sept 2010 and was doing ok till Christmas. Only got back to doing it properly two weeks ago. I know it works if I do it right and I am determined to get to goal.
welcome to minimins and good luck on your weightloss journey
i joined slimming world last april lost weight fell off the wagon rejoined in october got down to 10st 2 fell off wagon o0ver xmas rejoined again in jan after 6 weeks and 4.5lb gain lost half a stone and cant seem to get my head into the diet this time. i think i need a slimming world partner as none of my friends diet
i'm married have 4 kids a choc lab, a lifestyle that means im moving house every year or so and an ever increasing decreasing mound of fat around my tummy!

it works really well the plan is awesome, i just need someone to drag me along the path as life keeps getting in the way and i find myself making excuses. but ive got this far i'll get there eventually. if you need a buddy von to help along the way give me a shout

hi Von and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey

Back