Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Newbie online

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wannabslim24, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. wannabslim24

wannabslim24 New Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :wave_cry:Hello all, I'm Von and I am a newbie. I joined Slimming World in Sept 2010 and was doing ok till Christmas. Only got back to doing it properly two weeks ago. I know it works if I do it right and I am determined to get to goal.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen.hat

Karen.hat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(5.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    welcome to minimins and good luck on your weightloss journey
    i joined slimming world last april lost weight fell off the wagon rejoined in october got down to 10st 2 fell off wagon o0ver xmas rejoined again in jan after 6 weeks and 4.5lb gain lost half a stone and cant seem to get my head into the diet this time. i think i need a slimming world partner as none of my friends diet
    i'm married have 4 kids a choc lab, a lifestyle that means im moving house every year or so and an ever increasing decreasing mound of fat around my tummy!

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. It definately works. Good luck

Irene xx

5. Karen.hat

Karen.hat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(5.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    it works really well the plan is awesome, i just need someone to drag me along the path as life keeps getting in the way and i find myself making excuses. but ive got this far i'll get there eventually. if you need a buddy von to help along the way give me a shout

6. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi Von and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck on your weight loss journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.