Newbie, Orlistat question

Billie-x

Hi Guys,
So i finally plucked up the courage to go and speak to doc this morning as i've been struggling for so long now and it went well. He has given me orlistat, Im going to start tomorrow, I was wondering if I take this can I still go to slimming world ?? Ive been going since Jan, would I have to tell my consultant that i am on these pills ? Going to have a good look and read on the threads on here for info as well.
Thanks
Billie-x

Yes you can take while on SW, just beware the fat content of items .. Or if you have tree nuts (peanuts are a legume) eat between taking tables - health fats etc.. You may get a little oil in the loo but not much.

Stick to the rules and your be fine :)

5g total fat or less per 100g, 45g total fat or less per day. 15g total fat per meal or less :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes you can take while on SW, just beware the fat content of items .. Or if you have tree nuts (peanuts are a legume) eat between taking tables - health fats etc.. You may get a little oil in the loo but not much.

Stick to the rules and your be fine :)

5g total fat or less per 100g, 45g total fat or less per day. 15g total fat per meal or less :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks so much for reply, went to sw and told her still going to follow plan and go to weigh ins :) Started them yesterday :)

x

Back