Newbie! Please help me!

Morning everyone!

I wonder if anyone can help me. About 3 years ago I lost 5 stone with WeightWatchers - but sadly have put much of it back on. I am desperate to sort my weight out and have joined SW Online for 3 months as I can't start to go to classes until then.

So I am all signed up - but my starter pack hasn't arrived yet and I just can't work it all out on the web! Not the best website I have to say!

So a few questions if that's OK?
  1. How do I know how many Syns I can have. I've seen a range of 5-15 quoted but not how you narrow it down.
  2. So there are Green days and Red days - I understand them! But what is the Easy option (orange days?). These look like you can have pasta/spuds AND meat/fish. Am not sure this makes total sense. Are there certain things you have to limit or could you have mounds of pasta and mounds of meat sauce?
  3. Back to Syns - if you know you are going out at a weekend - can you 'bank Syns' from day to day?
So sorry for the simple questions! I really wish SW had their own discussion board!

Thanks again - Jo

Welcome Jo. Don't worry about asking questions. Have a look at this link http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

which explains about EE. Everyone can have between 5 and 15 syns, it's up to you how many you use but 5 per day is recommended. Make use of all of them is my advice. This means you can cut back if you feel the need later on if your losses start to slow. Some people count their syns weekly and deduct as they go and it works ok but others find it not so good. It's up to you how you use them but you might want to experiment with daily use and weekly.

Good luck! Any other questions just ask.:)

Thanks so much for the reply! I've just printed off that other thread - LOTS of good info! Am so glad to have found this forum. I think having other people to ask questions is SO important.

So....THANK YOU!

Back