Newbie - restarting Slimming World

Ithaka

Hi everyone,

I'm just back on track with SW (day 3). I've lost 2st with the plan in the past year and a half, but have recently gained 10lbs back, and my clothes are a bit too tight!

I would like to lose 14-20lbs by Christmas. Looking forward to reading about others' weight loss and sharing the highs and lows!

x

Welcome back to the plan! It's 17 weeks to christmas so if you lose a pound a week it will leave you right in the middle of your goal ;) Very doable, let us know how it goes :)

I'm new to this forum and been following SW half heartedly (from home) for a few weeks. Haven't lost anything so far, but I'm normally quite active and have been resting due to recent surgery (so happy I've not gained!). Now feeling I can give this a proper shot, so thought I'd join these forums for support. I'd also like to lose about 14lb :)

Thank you both for your replies - sorry I haven't acknowledged them sooner! I've been faffing, haven't logged in and now really need to get started! Doctor Cox, you're right, Christmas would be a great target. Willloseit, I've not been recovering from surgery, but have had a shoulder injury which has stopped my running etc, so I understand a small bit and hope you're on the mend and get the chance to get back to your routine soon :)

Welcome back to the plan! Hope you're enjoying it! Sounds like you've set yourself a good goal there and there's definitely enough time before Christmas to manage it! I look forward to seeing your progress

Back