newbie saying hello! :D

minx

hello folks! i went to the docs today to ask for orlistat and luckily for me i got a lovely locum dr who's first thought when i said i was there for help to lose weight was orlistat yay! i nearly kissed him lol i was a little gutted however when i realised that he'd prescribed me the 60mg Alli instead of the 120mg xenecal but hey ho, i can always try doubling up some evening meal doses as i dont eat alot for breakfast apart from a fat free yogurt and 70kcal alpen light bar!
i'm 12st 7lb at the mo, would like to lose about 2st. tried SW and WW in the past but always get to the 12week/10lb loss mark and the will power goes and i end up losing and gaining the same 1lb for the next 5 weeks before falling off the wagon completely and quitting. i'm kind of going to follow a SW type diet in that i'm not counting fruit and veg, going to eat wholewheat everything, lots of quorn and fat free yogurts. got a wedding in sept and a size 14/16 just now so aiming for a lovely new dress in a smaller size :D
nice to meet you all, here's to shrinking! xx

good luck :)

can't give you any advice as I'm only on day 2 myself but so far so good xx

Hi Minx and welcome to Xenical, good luck on your weightloss journey x

thanks a lot ladies :) going good, had a sneak peak at the scales and i was 1lb down after 2 days so heading in the right direction! havent had any side effects yet but been pretty good with my diet, ate far too much bread today though and i feel a bick yuck! hope everyone is well xx

hi ya!
we are roughly the same weight and want to be the same weight...

hope you are finding it ok!.
(try not to scale hop!!!) lol
i know i do it... but if you see a gain, then it does get you down a little!
remember to drink loads, and exercise... you will do fine!

Back