Newbie saying hello & on here for SW advice

minxy75

Hi, I'm Sara from Bedforshire. I lost 3st last year on slimming world but have decided to try maintaining without going to group! So joined for advice on syns and recipes etc

Hi Sara! Just wanted to say hi and welcome :) I too am doing SW from home to lose 10 stone and the support, advice and recipes on here are great :) - welcome to the family! xxx

Hi I'm a new member I've lost 7 stone 5.5lbs in 15 months witj slimming world but the weight loss is real slow now . Has anyone got any ideas on how to get back to a steady weight loss?

Hi I'm a new member I've lost 7 stone 5.5lbs in 15 months witj slimming world but the weight loss is real slow now . Has anyone got any ideas on how to get back to a steady weight loss?

There is a few things people do, for one, how many syns are you having? and are you following the Extra Easy plan? I know some members when they reach that plateau tend to cut back on syns, so where they were on 15, some cut down to 10 and so on. In terms of speed foods, you could increase those with every meal or even do SP days in your week. I think also depending on how much you weigh now and your target etc, it can be harder the lower you get and it may mean keeping a food diary and posting it for some of the members to take a peek at and see if they can help by seeing what your intaking and give some pointers. :) xx

Back