Newbie saying hello!!

denajane

:wavey:Hello all im Dena and I am on day 2 of LT not doing too bad at the min but feeling slightly light headed with headache but have read this is normal so not too worried.
I have been reading this forum and you all sound very supportive i'm sure i will need it in the days/weeks to come.
Dena x

Welcome Dena and dont forget to log on here there is always someone here to lend an ear and help along the way just remember everyone is in the same boat so best of luck and wishing you great losses.

hello...i am a newbie to..i start LT tommorrow morning...so excited, and looking forward to reading all these positve posts!

Welcome all our newbies! You will come to love this diet! Keep drinking the water and keep posting!

Welcome Dena & Emma good luck with your weight loss x

Welcome everyone. Im on day 4 and im doing really well considering i did LT before and didnt cope very well. It doesnt seem to be effectin my to much. I think im more determined this time. THe water helps alot so keep that up and post everyday for support coz without this site i dont think i would be this strong.Good luck everyone. Bring on the SKINNIES.:D

Heya and welcome :)

Thanks everyone for your kind messages i will keep up the posts on here to inform you all of my progress! Tried the soup last night and it was BLEUGH!!! but the shakes are ok so will probably stick to them unless any of you have magical ways to make it palatalble lol xx

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Re the soup....I hated it and didn't bother, but many on here make it with more water then it states on the packet and add, paprika, curry, pepper and a few other spices. Me personally......I'd say stick to the shakes....if you want something hot, try the Vanilla Shake made with hot water (10oz+) with a spoon of coffee.....ummm lovely latte.

Back