Newbie Saying hi :D

Naneth

Hey All :D
Have just joined today, after hearing about this site on facebooks Slimming world site!

Have read through a few posts on the forum and thought it seemed really fun, friendly, and that it would help me in my weightloss(while hopefully making some new friends too!!!)

I joined SW at the end of September this year, 3 weeks after I had had my second child, as I was determined not to pile on the weight like I did with my first!!

I have lost 1st 10lbs so far, but still have a looooong way to go :(

Hope youre all well, and look forward to chatting to you all :D

Jen x

Hi Jen,

I'm a newbie too. Well done on your weightloss so far, that's fantastic! I have piled the weight on in the last 2 years and I'm hoping o shift it all in 2011 as I am getting married in 2012. I'm not following a diet plan though as I find them to hard to stick to. Just cutting right back and exercising lots!

Hey :)
Just wrote on your thread!!!

Yeah, I'm usually rubbish with diets...I start well, then lose all motivation, and before long, I'm back to where I started, and feeling crap because I've failed at another diet!!

This time I'm determined to lose weight , as I want to be fit and healthy for my kids, and want them to grow up knowing that the right food and exercise is important!!

I think I would probably fail if i didn't attend body image though...I need someone to keep and eye on me, and personally, I really like getting the certificates!!!

Aww congratulations on the engagement!!
I've been engaged for nearly 5 years now!!! Having babies kept pushing the date back, and now I've decided I want to look like Belle and not princess fiona(in ogre form), so we've decided 2012 :D

I totally applaud you for doing it by yourself though!!! You're a braver woman than me!!

Hello and welcome!!

Congrats on your weight loss so far you've done realllly well!!!

Good luck with the rest of your journey :) x

Back