Newbie saying hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KimmieBee, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. KimmieBee

KimmieBee New Member

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to the site and am so pleased to have found so much useful information and great recipes that have helped me lose 5lb in my first week! I am following the Slimming World diet as I did it years ago and I know how simple it is. With the amount of great information on this site I think I will definitely be able to stick to it!

Thanks all!

KimmieBee x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cloeyalc

cloeyalc New Member

Hi there could u help me.? I'm new to this and I'm struggling to work out how to make a post?

4. mutley1964

mutley1964 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.42%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Hi kimmieBee! Well done on your fab 1st week loss! I bet your thrilled and such a good boost to carry on! I'm also doing SW but have been "fannying around" for want of a better phrase lately. 1lb off, 1lb on, STS...you get the picture! Anyway, decided I was wasting time and money so have really made an effort to cut out the wine :( and prepare some of these lovely recipes that are available. Weigh-in day is tomorrow so I'm hoping to be able to report a better loss that will encourage me to stay on track and lose this flab! Good luck for your week ahead! :) If you bought the latest SW mag I can recommend the Beef Bourginion, it was delicious! I did mine in the slow cooker for 5 hours and it melted in the mouth! :) There I go...ALWAYS thinking about food!

5. leis01

leis01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(7.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    that sounds yum... food glorious food, :)

6. leis01

leis01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(7.84%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done , thats great, welcome to this site...its a great place to get tips and support..:)

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your loss.

How have you been doing since?

Irene xx

8. KimmieBee

KimmieBee New Member

yikes, i have been so busy I have not visited this site for ages! thanks for all the encouraging comments and sorry for not replying sooner. unfortunately the diet hasn't been too easy since christmas and the weight has steadily crept back. i managed to lose 1stone 4lb but now I'm only 7lb down :( but onwards and upwards and now i have a good incentive, im going to be a bridesmaid at my brothers wedding next year so I have a goal to set my sights on! anyways, I'll be back tomorrow now I have this awesome new phone app :) xxx

9. KimmieBee

KimmieBee New Member

hi cloeyalc, so sorry its taken so long to get back to you! i hope you have worked out the site and how to post. to be honest Im not too up on how it all works, I can just about search for syn value threads but I hope it is making more sense to you and your diet is going well x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.